URL for the most current Daily Build?

Banana Lord

Is there a URL I can go to which displays only the most current Daily Build? I'm trying to make a workflow using Automator but the action to download files downloads all the files at a specified URL. Naturally I don't want to download the last 30 or so builds (from http://builds.kolmafia.us/) so I need a single address which will always, and only, have the most current build.

Thanks for your help!

HippoKing

You could probably make it check out the latest subversion and compile (Automator can run programs, right?)

You'd need a subversion client and a version of ant, I'm afraid I don't know what you'd have to use for a mac.

edit: Can you make it parse the builds page you linked for the top JAR file?

Last edited:

Banana Lord

You could probably make it check out the latest subversion and compile (Automator can run programs, right?)

You'd need a subversion client and a version of ant, I'm afraid I don't know what you'd have to use for a mac.

edit: Can you make it parse the builds page you linked for the top JAR file?

Automator's limited to pretty basic functions (especially since I'm using an old version) so I don't think so. But it can run Applescripts which I would think could parse the builds page. Only trouble there is I don't know a thing about Applescript!