Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 18835: Add images for God Lobster and Wall of Meat. Monster names are case sensitive.

Developer

No, but used same code as the decoration code that is broken. The monsterfind used to match with lower case, now needs to be case sensitive, so everywhere that uses it needs to change. The lower case lookup fails.

Of course. But CCS doesn't look up monsters. It looks up CCS sections that match monsters.

The issue with the decorator is that it was looking at MonsterStatusTracker.monsterData, which was being looked up with a lower-cased monster name, rather than the real monster name.

I looked for all places where an "encounterKey" was being looked up and made them use the "keep original case" version - except for the CCS handler, which continues to use the lowercased version. That was two places, I believe.

Doing fuzzy matching on monster names and enabling "friendly warnings" in ASH is something different.

Developer

I'm sure it can be improved, but r18839 tries to match on non case sensitive if case sensitive fails, and shows a warning.

Do any changes since 18837 fix post-combat preference tracking? My scripts use the proper case for everything, but settings like "_snojoFreeFights" and "ghostLocation" weren't getting updated after combat yesterday, sending them into infinite loops.

Developer

18838 should fix that I think. It did for me.