How should I go about having my login script smash the hippy stone if it is there?

taltamir

How should I go about having my login script smash the hippy stone if it is there? I want to accrue pvp fights until I break prism, and would often forget to manually shatter it. So it won't accrue pvp fights.

I noticed pvp command will break it, but that will also use up my fights in an inopportune moment. and the documentation for pvp doesn't mention it as an option

Code:
[COLOR=olive]> help pvp[/COLOR]

attack [I]target[/I] [, [I]target[/I]...]     [I]stance=[/I] - PvP for items or fame using the selected stance
flowers     - commit random acts of PvP.
pvp [attacks] ( flowers | loot | fame) [I]stance[/I]     - commit random acts of PvP using the specified [I]stance[/I].
steal     [attacks] ( flowers | loot | fame) [I]stance[/I] - commit random acts of     PvP using the specified [I]stance[/I].
swagger - commit random acts of     PvP.

AlbinoRhino

//break stone
visit_url("peevpee.php?action=smashstone&pwd&confirm=on&shatter=Smash+that+Hippy+Crap%21");

//pledge allegiance
visit_url("peevpee.php?action=pledge&place=fight&pwd");

taltamir

Thank you. That did the trick.

Also, oddly the forum seems to have added some spaces to it to break the url which threw me off for a bit until I noticed.
Here it is in a codebox (which seems to protect it)
Code:
//break stone
visit_url("peevpee.php?action=smashstone&pwd&confirm=on&shatter=Smash+that+Hippy+Crap%21");

//pledge allegiance

Last edited:

AlbinoRhino

Thank you. That did the trick.

Also, oddly the forum seems to have added some spaces to it to break the url which threw me off for a bit until I noticed.
Here it is in a codebox (which seems to protect it)
Code:
//break stone

//pledge allegiance

Yeah...my bad...I know better.

taltamir

Yeah...my bad...I know better.
No problem. I learned stuff.

Also, I meant to say (but ended accidentally cutting it) that I am putting it in a codebox in case someone else searches for this problem and finds this thread. Did not mean it to be an admonishment.