Thread: How should I go about having my login script smash the hippy stone if it is there?

Default How should I go about having my login script smash the hippy stone if it is there?

How should I go about having my login script smash the hippy stone if it is there? I want to accrue pvp fights until I break prism, and would often forget to manually shatter it. So it won't accrue pvp fights.

I noticed pvp command will break it, but that will also use up my fights in an inopportune moment. and the documentation for pvp doesn't mention it as an option

Code:
    > help pvp

attack target [, target...]     stance= - PvP for items or fame using the selected stance
    flowers     - commit random acts of PvP.
    pvp [attacks] ( flowers | loot | fame) stance     - commit random acts of PvP using the specified stance.
    steal     [attacks] ( flowers | loot | fame) stance - commit random acts of     PvP using the specified stance.
    swagger - commit random acts of     PvP.

//break stone
    visit_url("peevpee.php?action=smashstone&pwd&confi rm=on&shatter=Smash+that+Hippy+Crap%21");

//pledge allegiance
    visit_url("peevpee.php?action=pledge&place=fight&p wd");

code
    Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino View Post
    Thank you. That did the trick.

Also, oddly the forum seems to have added some spaces to it to break the url which threw me off for a bit until I noticed.
    Here it is in a codebox (which seems to protect it)
    Code:
    //break stone
    visit_url("peevpee.php?action=smashstone&pwd&confirm=on&shatter=Smash+that+Hippy+Crap%21");

//pledge allegiance
    visit_url("peevpee.php?action=pledge&place=fight&pwd");
    Last edited by taltamir; 08-21-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Thank you. That did the trick.

Also, oddly the forum seems to have added some spaces to it to break the url which threw me off for a bit until I noticed.
    Here it is in a codebox (which seems to protect it)
    Code:
    //break stone
    visit_url("peevpee.php?action=smashstone&pwd&confirm=on&shatter=Smash+that+Hippy+Crap%21");

//pledge allegiance
    visit_url("peevpee.php?action=pledge&place=fight&pwd");
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post

Yeah...my bad...I know better.

Yeah...my bad...I know better.
    Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino View Post
    No problem. I learned stuff.

Also, I meant to say (but ended accidentally cutting it) that I am putting it in a codebox in case someone else searches for this problem and finds this thread. Did not mean it to be an admonishment.