Feature - Implemented No option to shape metal meteoroids

Malibu Stacey

If I filter the creatable section of the item by "meteor", "asteroid" or "shooting", none of the things you can shape metal meteors into is listed.
If I look in the Coin Masters, there's nothing resembling metal meteoroid shaping either (I assume it would be in the IotM section if it existed here but it goes from Spacegate straight to FantasyRealm).

Malibu Stacey

Tried using the Creatable section in the Item Manager

Code:
Verifying ingredients...
Verifying ingredients for meteorite guard (1)...
Creating 1 meteorite guard...
Encounter: Meteor Metal Machinations
You are currently in a choice.

I'm not in a choice. I just logged in. I've done nothing other than check the PvP archive to see who's been stealing my stuff. I double checked the relay browser was at the main map before and after attempting to create.

taltamir

Tried using the Creatable section in the Item Manager

Code:
Verifying ingredients...
Encounter: Meteor Metal Machinations
You are currently in a choice.

I'm not in a choice. I just logged in. I've done nothing other than check the PvP archive to see who's been stealing my stuff. I double checked the relay browser was at the main map before and after attempting to create.
Same thing happens to me, the crafting does not work.

Darzil

Developer
Hopefully r18747 fixes it.

It doesn't work for multiples, but also doesn't for Burning Newspaper, which was copied to create this one.

Can't for the life of me work out why, even when I changed the code to resubmit use request plus choice request, it submitted use_inv.php to KOL, then choice.php, then another choice.php, which fails, as you don't stay in the choice. It needs to do use_inv.php and choice.php in sequence a number of times equal to items needed.

Still, not going to worry too much as making multiples here is unusual.

Malibu Stacey

Code:
Verifying ingredients...
You acquire an item: meteorite guard
Successfully created meteorite guard (1)

Works fine now. Tested making more than one & as you said it fails. It would be nice to support that as I wanted to make a pile of meteorite guards to pulverize for the wads since I have over 200 meteoroids in inventory but it's easy enough to click create & hit enter to make them one at a time (certainly faster than using the regular method).

Thanks.