Bug - Not A Bug Daily dungeon vending machine, wrong BUY button removed

taltamir

Mafia adds a quickbuy buttons to the vending machine in the daily dungeon. And it only shows those for items you do not have.

If I go the daily dungeon vending machine with a Boris's Key (#1) already owned then it will (correctly) not show the buy button for it.
The next two keys in order are Jarlsberg's key (#2) and then Sneaky Pete's key (#3), both correctly show a buy button
If I click the mafia produced buy button for the Sneaky Pete's key then it will correctly buy it, but it will remove the buy button for Jarlsberg's key while keeping the buy button for sneaky pete's key.

I have not actually tried to click the remaining buy button to see if it actually buys the wrong key now. (leaving you with two sneaky pete and zero jarlsberg). It is fairly easy to workaround, just leave the shop and come back, so not the biggest of bugs. But a rather weird one.

For a more visual representation. walk in with key, see:
Boris's Key (1)
Jarlsberg's Key (0) [BUY]
Sneaky Pete's Key (0) [BUY]

Buy:
Boris's Key (1)
Sneaky Pete's Key (0) [BUY] <- Click here

Result:
Boris's Key (1)
Jarlsberg's Key (0)
Sneaky Pete's Key (1) [BUY]

Expected result:
Boris's Key (1)
Sneaky Pete's Key (1)

Last edited:

taltamir

That is not mafia. You should figure out which script to report your bug for.
huh... oops.
It's probably shopwtf from ckb's wtf relay collection: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?15696-WTF-Relay-script-collection&highlight=shopwtf

It does the same thing in other shops, including batfellow (where it was especially inconvenient).

I think I just removed the removal from my local copy.
Thank you. I tested it and it was indeed that script. I really don't know why I had it in my head that this is a mafia thing.
Anyways, will report it in the related script thread