Bug - Cannot Reproduce Can't use Script with Funkslinging

Rampancy

Hi folks,

Not sure how to describe this much better (searching found questions way more complicated than my own, to the point where I'm not sure if they are even of help to me or not), so sorry in advance:

I'm rather simple when it comes to scripts. Like, my main one is "pickpocket, then attack". In combat in the relay browser, I just click on the Script icon and it worked fine.

However, once I have Ambidextrous Funkslinging, this doesn't work. Clicking it pauses the relay browser (says it's Waiting On 127.0.0.1...), and I have to click (show old combat form) and manually choose to attack with my weapon. My CLI simply reads this:

---
[1269] The Fungal Nethers
Encounter: dancing mushroom guy
Round 0: Arsrampancy wins initiative!
---

Needless to say, this isn't acceptable. Nothing has changed except I acquired one skill, one I don't plan on using regularly.

e: okay, this is weird, all of a sudden it just started working again. Not sure if I should delete this, or have someone explain to me why it briefly didn't work? lol

Last edited:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I vote for an explanation, since I can't figure it out either.

Did you acquire Ambidextrous Funkslinging in a session, get the failures, logout and/or restart mafia and then have things work? There are cases in mafia when something changes and mafia doesn't recognize the change everywhere until it is restarted.