Bug - Waiting for Info Autocorrecting libramSummons doesn't take chilled to the bone into account

I was noticing some weirdness with my automated libram summoning, but today I noticed that mafia helpfully set me at 21 summons right at the start of the day, which got me to do some investigating.

It seems mafia helpfully corrects your libram summons based on the cost of the next summon, but sadly it fails to take into account that I'm Chilled to the Bone, which adds 243 mp to everything, leading to an overestimate of the number of summons I've done. (Which then causes libramBurn.ash to underestimate the number of summons needed to burn all my MP, so it keeps having to follow a big cast with a teeny one to equalize, which is what clued me in something strange was going on).

Darzil

Developer
Does it correct when visiting Bookshelf?

If so, then I suspect issue is with visiting bookshelf before capturing effects, if not then it'll be the bookshelf adjustment.

Unfortunately I have no more turns to test today (and no access to a Dread with element banished on alts).

Darzil

Developer
r18790 - Untested. If you log in for the first time in the day with Chilled to the Bone effect active, parse it before you check Bookshelf costs.

Basically chilled to the bone is an underscore effect, for some reason (maybe it shouldn't be), and we only updated that effect being acquired, not when logging in with it.

Darzil

Developer
r18791 - Untested.

Chilled to the Bone was resetting it's preference each day, rather than when the effect runs out. Now it resets (hopefully) when effect runs out, and we check description to update it if we are unaware of the preference and do have the effect.

It should do that before visiting Bookshelf, so calculation of summons should be correct.

I did indeed notice chilled to the bone resetting daily, and was trying to find it that was the problem, but adding a visit_url to check desc_effect.php into my login script didn't fix it for me, so I didn't feel like I had anything useful to add, yet.

And yes, visiting the bookshelf (after looking a the effect desciption of chilled to the bone) would fix it for the rest of the day, I'll keep an eye out to see if this on a more permanent level.