Feature Jarlsberg auto combat abort if trying to attack

taltamir

In avatar of jarlsberg, attempting to attack with weapon causes you to skip a turn, get hit by the enemy and receive the message
Jarlsberg didn't like to get his hands dirty, and this opponent looks to be absolutely crawling with germs.
It also doesn't show up as an option through KOLs built in UI and requires you to be using a tool like mafia to force it.

In case someone is trying to auto adventure or manually call on their custom combat script in jarlsberg, and forgot to change their custom combat script from its default, it would be great if instead of attacking it recognized it was avatar of jarlsberg and aborted with a gCLI message explaining this.

In case slowdowns are a concern, maybe a neater way would be to check the custom combat script on ascension start as well as when modified. And not allow/require confirmation for "attack with weapon" as part of the script during an avatar of jarlsberg?

Last edited:

taltamir

r18707 - untested
Thanks, I am currently in a G-lovers crunch, but I will test this and report in this thread as soon as G is over.

====
edit:
Sorry for delayed response, by the time I finished with G lover I forgot about this one, sorry.
Anyways, I tested it now and can confirm it works, thank you. CCS trying to attack with weapon with jarlsberg results in aborting and informing you why.
So this thread can be marked as implemented

Last edited: