Various newbie questions

solohan50

I've been attempting to cobble together a script that I can use to do Volcano mining on days that I don't have time to play. I'm slowly getting all the steps together, but there's a few features I'm still trying to automate, which are as follows:

- Automate Tunnel of L.O.V.E. I simply want to ignore all fights and collect Earrings and Chocolate
- Automate WLF Bunker. This one seems complex. Has anyone created a script that automatically gathers the coin from the cheapest available option?
- Automate Towering Inferno Discotheque. I want to collect the Volcoino and then buy a ticket if I have enough Volcoinos. I assume the latter would just be a Create command?
- Assuming all of the above are able to be automated, I'd then want to call the .ash script I've been using to mine. I assume I could just use CLIexecute for this?

So my first step is to see if these features are readily available as a CLI or ASH command, as it's obviously way easier if that functionality is already built-in. If not, do you have any recommendations on how to implement these (if possible)? I'd appreciate any help/tips you guys could give me on this. Thanks!

The love tunnel is a bit of a pain, the easiest way to automate it is with some chain of visit_url() and run_choice().
As for the next two, they are all handled by http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?19543-autoVolcano-Automates-the-hot-charter-daily-quest so even if that's not the mining script you were planning to use, you could have a look at that script for inspiration.
The easiest way to call a script from another is indeed 'cli_execute("call <whatever");', but you could import it instead, that way you can call any of it's functions directly.

Last edited:

solohan50

Thanks! Do you have any further information on how to use the script to automate the Bunker and Towering Inferno? I'm not seeing any documentation on those capabilities being a part of that script. I've also skimmed through the code and I'm not seeing it either (though my experience with coding is very limited). Thanks again for your help!