Thread: Mafia's "again" combat button during jarlsberg forces attack instead of repeating

Default Mafia's "again" combat button during jarlsberg forces attack instead of repeating

Using mafia's combat "again" button (the one that looks like a clock and appears to the left of the skills button) during an avatar of jarlsberg run does not repeat the last skill used, instead it forces it to perform a weapon attack, which jarlsberg cannot do, instead skipping your turn.
    At the very least it should do noting during jarlsberg instead of defaulting to performing a nonexistent attack.

"looks like a clock".

Are you talking about KoLmafia's augmentation of KoL's "Combat Action Bar" or its own "stationary buttons"?

I never have (and never will) use the former, so have no opinion...

Below the clock, it says "script" during combat. That button does exactly what you tell it to, in Adventure window, Custom Combat sub-tab.

If you actually want a button to repeat the last action, then that is a native KoL button that you should add to the CAB from the skills drop-down.

Below the clock, it says "script" during combat. That button does exactly what you tell it to, in Adventure window, Custom Combat sub-tab.

If you actually want a button to repeat the last action, then that is a native KoL button that you should add to the CAB from the skills drop-down.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    oh, so it does. I am used to it saying "again" (aka repeat) which it does when you won the battle because i usually adventure with a script on. So I rarely see it say "script". my bad there.