Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Not a bug - not a script problem - sourceforge issues

Default Not a bug - not a script problem - sourceforge issues

Not really sure where to post this. I don't think this is an issue with kolmafia so I'm not posting in the bug reports forum. Is anyone else having trouble running svn update in kolmafia? I'm getting errors like this:

svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/p/guyymafia/code/spacetripper'
    rlbond86-mafia-scripts-bounty_hunter_helper-trunk not checked - exception: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
    svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/p/rlbond86-mafia-scripts/code/bounty_hunter_helper/trunk'
    guyymafia-tricktreat not checked - exception: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
    svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/p/guyymafia/code/tricktreat'
    relaywtf-skillswtf not checked - exception: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
    svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/p/relaywtf/code/skillswtf'
    mafiachit not checked - exception: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
    svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/p/mafiachit/code'
    veracity0-vprops not checked - exception: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
    svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/p/veracity0/code/vprops'
    slyz-nemesis not checked - exception: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
    svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/p/slyz-nemesis/code'

Developer

Sourceforge was undergoing maintenance yesterday evening. Is that still going on?

Sourceforge was undergoing maintenance yesterday evening. Is that still going on?
    Originally Posted by heeheehee View Post
    I saw it this morning, and yesterday. I could not access at least one of the URLs in a browser so pointed all fingers at SourceForge.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.

Developer

I can access various SVN things on sourceforge now. Hopefully resolved now.

I can access various SVN things on sourceforge now. Hopefully resolved now.
    Originally Posted by heeheehee View Post
    I just tried to run a svn update in mafia and I'm still getting the same timeouts.

I'm wondering if I'm getting put in a timeout/rate controlled by sourceforge. Before I run svn update, I'm able to hit sourceforge.net. After running svn update, I can't hit the web page until I wait for at least 30-60 minutes.

Mafia just failed with similar messages.

Using TortoiseSVN I could not update a local copy of a script I am author of, nor could I browse the repository. The update failed with similar messages to what KoLmafia was reporting.

Attempting to access the repo via a web browser failed with a time out.

Attempting to log in to SF timed out.

Attempting to update mafia and build failed with cannot connect to server.

I'm blaming SourceForge although they don't seem to be telling users there is a problem.

Is there any way to tune how many connections svn update makes at once/slow it down?

Is there any way to tune how many connections svn update makes at once/slow it down?
    Originally Posted by clubmasterflex View Post
    Not that I know of, without changing the code.

I'm not going to spend any time looking at that since every test in my post above failed this morning except "update mafia source code" which remains pretty strong evidence that it is a SF problem and not a mafia, or my system, timing problem.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    I agree with frono.

If I repeat svn update a few times, the first 14 scripts check version without timeout, and the remaining 38 time out. ... Actually, it looks like something gets stuck 9 scripts too early ... oh, they all timed out an hour later too. And presumably I won't be able to connect to sf.net for any purpose for another hour.