New Content - Implemented G Lover

Darzil

Developer
We need to not try to use non G skills for uneffect requests.
Also, no flyer button.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Code:
[color=green]> inv a-boo[/color]

A-Boo clue (2)
A-Boo glue (2)
I bought the A-Boo glue up front...

Code:
[color=green]> create 2 glued a[/color]

[color=red][glued a] cannot be created.[/color]
Is there not a single-use concoction to make it?

Code:
[color=green]> use 2 a-boo g[/color]

Using A-Boo glue (1 of 2)...
You acquire an item: glued A-Boo clue
Using A-Boo glue (2 of 2)...
You acquire an item: glued A-Boo clue
Finished using 2 A-Boo glue.

[color=green]> inv a-boo[/color]

A-Boo clue (2)
glued A-Boo clue (2)
Did not deduct the ingredients.

A SUSE concoction for A-Boo clue which also requires an A-Boo clue would fix all of the above.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
1) You can presumably set the Canadian Mind Control device to set your ML, but you cannot use a detuned radio to do so.
2) You cannot use a cursed microwave as part of "breakfast".
I fixed #2. Regarding #1:

In Knoll sign, can't use detuned radio, so:

- no mcd in maximizer
- no "mcd" command,
- no boss warnings in relay browser

I'll look at this today, since I might go to the Cyrpt today.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I've attached a patch to get the upgradable garland enchantment recognized by mafia. Tested over my last 2 G-lover runs.
Revision 18676. Thanks.

That revision also recognizes that there is no MCD for you in a Knoll sign in G-Lover.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
In revision 18677, you will be offered the chance to use a glued A-Boo Clue, rather than an A-Boo-Clue.
Untested.

Darzil

Developer
In revision 18677, you will be offered the chance to use a glued A-Boo Clue, rather than an A-Boo-Clue.
Untested.
Worked for me.
r18682 - Cannot uneffect using skills not containing G's.
r18684 - Cannot Olfact or Flyer in G-Lover.
r18685 - Adds gloverPoints tracking, updates from ascension history, and adds support in Ascension Snapshot.

Last edited:

taltamir

G lover custom script identifying dungeon of doom potions error

if using a custom combat script set to automatically identify dungeon of doom potions, it will attempt to identify G-less potions during a G lover run, failing and resulting in the script aborting.

Pretty minor issue and easily circumvented. But just in case I am pointing it out.

Last edited:

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
In 18699 (and older), if you attempt to create a food or drink item via the Item Manager that requires turns, KoLMafia helpfully wants to create a bartender- or chef- in-a-box for you, but you can't use one, so you fail to install it.

I can still create (for example) a grogtini by going to discoveries or doing it manually, but not via the Item Manager.

Not sure if it's best to dim the "require-in-a-box" and "Repair on Explosion" (since you can do neither) and set their parameters to "false" for all G-Lover runs or if there's a better/different place to insert GLover handling...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
You can also do it in the Item Manager by unchecking those checkboxes in the Creatables pane, but agreed it should ignore them in G-Lover.

taltamir

I didn't notice this thread and created a separate thread for a G lover issue I found
http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?2...eon-of-doom-potions-error&p=148121#post148121
My bad, sorry about that. In the future I will check for a path specific thread first

That issue is fairly minor. custom combat script tries to identify dungeons of doom potions and then errors out because they don't have a G in them. You can of course simply disable the identification of dungeon of doom potions (and then try to remember to reenable it after you are done with G lover).

---

Since making that thread I have also noticed a similar issue with "anti-anti-antidote". Namely, if you get poisoned (which is harmless during G lover because there is no G in poison) then the custom combat script will pointlessly try to remove the poison, which will cause it to error out since antidote doesn't have a G in it. Can be worked around by disabling poison removal in the custom combat script special actions pane.

---

I think there might be an issue with pointlessly removing beaten up (which I think does nothing during this path? I need to check). I will do some testing to see if it is the mafia's built in "remove malignant effects" or if it is universal restore that is doing that, as well as verify beaten up is really harmless.

Last edited:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I didn't notice this thread and created a separate thread for a G lover issue I found
http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?2...eon-of-doom-potions-error&p=148121#post148121
My bad, sorry about that. In the future I will check for a path specific thread first

That issue is fairly minor. custom combat script tries to identify dungeons of doom potions and then errors out because they don't have a G in them. You can of course simply disable the identification of dungeon of doom potions (and then try to remember to reenable it after you are done with G lover).

---

Since making that thread I have also noticed a similar issue with "anti-anti-antidote". Namely, if you get poisoned (which is harmless during G lover because there is no G in poison) then it will pointlessly try to remove the poison, which will cause it to error out since antidote doesn't have a G in it.

---

I think there might be an issue with pointlessly removing beaten up (which I think does nothing during this path? I need to check). I will do some testing to see if it is the mafia's built in "remove malignant effects" or if it is universal restore that is doing that, as well as verify beaten up is really harmless.

Merged. See #33.

taltamir

@fronobulax thanks for the merge

---

Continuing from the above trend. Custom combat in combat MP restoration tries to use g less items to restore MP, like cola.

---

Custom script "special" action to auto olfact targets does not substitude galapagosian mating call during g lover

Last edited:

taltamir

If you gain nostril of the serpant, mafia includes a link to automatically use stone wool, which cannot be used in this path

Darzil

Developer
if using a custom combat script set to automatically identify dungeon of doom potions, it will attempt to identify G-less potions during a G lover run, failing and resulting in the script aborting.

Pretty minor issue and easily circumvented. But just in case I am pointing it out.
r18702 - untested