Bug - Fixed Drinking wax booze via item manager doesn't work.

taltamir

I had enough wax to craft 7 bottles of wax booze. I tried to drink 6 units of wax booze (not yet crafted, so it will auto craft them) via item manager. mafia thought it crafted and drank them as per

Verifying ingredients for wax booze (6)...
Creating 6 wax booze...
You acquire an item: wax booze
Successfully created wax booze (1)
Drinking 6 wax booze...
Finished drinking 6 wax booze.

However what actually happened is that it crafted 6, then got stuck on the item crafting menu for wax globs.
So when i next refreshed the page it showed it, i clicked to manually craft wax booze. Then I could go and drink manually.
Item crafter thinks I have 1 available wax booze when in fact checking the consumables page manually shows I have 7

hitting refresh does not fix its mistake about how many I have.

edit: I believe the issue is that when using wax globs, you remain in the wax crafting menu until you either run out of wax or explicitly click on "don't many anything right now". which mafia is not doing

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
"Refresh" button on the side pane does not look at your inventory.
"Refresh" button on the Item Manager when you are looking at your inventory will refresh your inventory.

taltamir

"Refresh" button on the side pane does not look at your inventory.
"Refresh" button on the Item Manager when you are looking at your inventory will refresh your inventory.
I tried both of them and neither of them worked.

Anyways, I believe the issue is that when using wax globs, you remain in the wax crafting menu until you either run out of wax or explicitly click on "don't many anything right now". which mafia is not doing

Darzil

Developer
Thanks, you were right.
r18632

Edit - It is probably a KOL bug that you can't walk away from the choice, really.

Last edited: