Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: FantasyRealm

The script does auto-cast a few skills to burn your MP. Though the list of skills is hardcoded - leash of linguini + the skills every class starts with. This won't work for Community Service without Leash permed, or people in avatar class aftercore.
    Originally Posted by Ezandora View Post
    Does the script work in a CS run now? I tried the day it was released, and it said something about not working while in run...
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

[981] The Towering Mountains
    Encounter: Out of Range
    Requested choice (10) for choice #1282 is not currently available.
    choice 1: Unlock the mine (unlock The Old Rubee Mine (using FantasyRealm key))
    choice 2: Head into the deep cave (unlock The Foreboding Cave)
    choice 11: Leave for now (leave)

I was trying to fight the Skeleton Lord (mage outfit). For some reason though, the outfit wasn't equipped fully. I was wearing a bunch of other items
    Same thing in what looks like each area. I had to abort 5 times.
    Last edited by Pazleysox; 05-08-2018 at 12:36 PM.

[981] The Towering Mountains
    Encounter: Out of Range
    Requested choice (10) for choice #1282 is not currently available.
    choice 1: Unlock the mine (unlock The Old Rubee Mine (using FantasyRealm key))
    choice 2: Head into the deep cave (unlock The Foreboding Cave)
    choice 11: Leave for now (leave)

I was trying to fight the Skeleton Lord (mage outfit). For some reason though, the outfit wasn't equipped fully. I was wearing a bunch of other items
    Same thing in what looks like each area. I had to abort 5 times.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    Did a little minor troubleshooting on this, and it's because the maximizer is trying to equip the nozzle of the phoenix and the double ice box at the same time.

Is there an easy to read list of what actions the script takes (ie skills and items used, bought etc)? i want to use this but am skittish when its so opaque...

Open the .ash file and see if you can make sense of it, or just run it. Other than wasting your turns and g.e.m. hours for the day (and only if something goes wrong) there's not much this script can screw up. Watch it run the first couple of times and be ready to abort if you see something wrong if you are afraid.
    One thing that did go wrong for me was that I automated (without the script) a few turns the day after the script ran, and it still had some choice adventures set from the day before. I managed to get a reward anyway, just not the one I had planned for the day.

so i ran ogre, which is supposed to "Fight Ogre Chieftain for belt of Ogrekind." The script ran me through bandit crossroad, village, and crypt for some reason, then aborted because i didnt have a specific potion it wanted that i've never heard of. Wasted a ton of adventures i wanted to use with no transparency that it would do so, and then didnt even finish what it was supposed to do.

so i ran ogre, which is supposed to "Fight Ogre Chieftain for belt of Ogrekind." The script ran me through bandit crossroad, village, and crypt for some reason, then aborted because i didnt have a specific potion it wanted that i've never heard of. Wasted a ton of adventures i wanted to use with no transparency that it would do so, and then didnt even finish what it was supposed to do.
    Originally Posted by Dr Ragon View Post
    What potion were you supposed to have?
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

CSA something? i used clan ballpit instead. For what its worth it did go fairly smoothly, its just it wasted 52k worth of adventures doing something i had no indication it would do, and then aborted instead of looking for other options. My real complaint is lack of transparency costing resources. If i had run this as the last thing of the day i wouldnt have been able to reach the boss. I tried reading the .ash and i couldnt make sense of it, it was a giant run-on mess for my non-technically trained brain to process, but again, it works. My only request is more clarity on resources to be used and an option to prevent extra rubee farming.

My real complaint is lack of transparency costing resources.
    Originally Posted by Dr Ragon View Post
    If you're going to use complicated scripts that are released fairly quickly, and provided for free, then you probably need to change your expectations. Or stop using scripts that do complicated things.

My experience with the script has been, basically, problem free. My only quibble is that the maximizer tends to over-buff at times.