Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: FantasyRealm

This is probably not what I expected from Auto. Is it a side effect of having a Rouge's Mask in my Display Case but NOT in inventory?
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    The script picks whichever mask you have the least of, and doesn't check strategy -> mask. The assumption was, by the time you were ready to fight bosses, you would have already had all three masks.

It wanted to use a pirate pamphlet but aborted instead of equipping the Fledges and buying one.
    Hmm. Some issue in gain.ash and how mafia acquires items, particularly the shifting-per-ascension pirate pamphlets?

Burned all available adventures for me. Issue was WHAM did not handle "a flock of every birds" so I would lose the fight and it would try again. I don't think this requires any change to the script but is a warning for users.
    Strange, why was WHAM in control? FantasyRealm works by passing in a combat macro to adv1()'s third parameter, and disables in-game macros - from what I understand, this should override everything else. That overrides my personal combat consult script, at least.

Anyways, I added in some questionable code that might detect if you lost a fight. It might break everything!

Thanks. I don't think the script is counting masks in my DC since I have 16, 1 and 1 and I think the onesies are from runs I did before the script. I can remember to pull one of each...

No more comment on the pamphlet.

I thought WHAM was in charge but maybe not. Whatever was running combat was not casting the area effect spells. I'll pay attention next time flocks are fought :-)