Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: FantasyRealm

Thank you for the suggestion, but I did not move anything. For some reason, gain.ash was never installed during the installation of FantasyRealm. I appear to have fixed my problem by installing gain.ash manually:

Code:
    svn checkout https://github.com/Ezandora/Gain/branches/Release/
    Last edited by hollow2201; 06-03-2018 at 04:15 PM.

It wants to cast Weapon of the Pastalord against the swamp trolls. Spirit of Cayenne is active (according to mafia) but when Weapon is cast it only does 1 damage. Is there some player configuration that might inhibit the hot damage? A possible bug in setting/changing Flavors where mafia gets out of synch?

This is a case where it would again be helpful to know what the script is trying to accomplish in the swamp. The trolls can be fought manually, the choice taken properly and then the script rerun with the same goal.
    Last edited by fronobulax; 06-11-2018 at 08:09 PM.

I'm a bit of a neat freak and usually have all my .ash scripts in one folder. When I got that same error I had moved gain file into my .ash folder, returned it to the main scripts folder and all was well. Apparently, gain does *not* like to be moved from its original home. And is also sentient. Obviously.
    Originally Posted by snooty View Post
    If you remove the "script/", then you can put gain.ash anywhere you have scripts. That's what I did.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

I figured out the issue- thank you for the script!
    Last edited by T_E; 06-12-2018 at 01:24 AM. Reason: fixed

It wants to cast Weapon of the Pastalord against the swamp trolls. Spirit of Cayenne is active (according to mafia) but when Weapon is cast it only does 1 damage. Is there some player configuration that might inhibit the hot damage? A possible bug in setting/changing Flavors where mafia gets out of synch?

This is a case where it would again be helpful to know what the script is trying to accomplish in the swamp. The trolls can be fought manually, the choice taken properly and then the script rerun with the same goal.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    So today Weapon cast Hot. Not sure how to reliably repeat this so Nevermind :-)
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

Did mafia yesterday, as part of the maximizing, equip something that tunes spells? Because that would override the Spirit of Cayenne.
    I make that mistake for the first two or three adventures in hobopolis whenever I try to get scobo parts, because the witch's bra is such a nice shirt item.

In the newest Kolmafia Build I get this error Expression syntax errors for 'Effect:[162]':
    Expected ), found when i run fantasyrealm gems.

Expression syntax errors for 'Effect:[162]':
    Expected ), found
    Originally Posted by txrangersxx View Post
    I noticed this same thing yesterday (although not in FantsasyRealm). After some poking around, it appears that there were maybe some closing parentheses omitted in modifiers.txt when the fiberglass fedora multiplier was added to sonata & cantata.

Additions in bold:

Effect Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation Combat Rate: [5*(1+equipped(fiberglass fedora))]

same for sonata - an opener with no closer.

I guess this should be a bug report instead of being posted here.
    Last edited by AlbinoRhino; 06-15-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Pazleysox, thanks!

For what it's worth to anyone, I collected my gear using the auto command. After the outfits were gathered, I ran it for three or for more days on auto, and it only ever collected denastified haunches. If that's a thing you want, then, good news!

mall: Collect a consumable, sell it in the mall.
    Originally Posted by Ezandora View Post
    Does it automatically select the consumable that is currently selling for the most meat per gem?
    And will it save up gems for said consumable (buying nothing) if the most efficient one is currently unaffordable but inefficient ones are affordable?
    Last edited by taltamir; 06-21-2018 at 01:22 PM.