Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: 18558: Rubee Coinmaster

  1. #11
    Developer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    r18556 !

  2. #12
    Developer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    I fear anyone with a build from after r18555 will need to start a new local respository like I had to.

  3. #13
    Developer fronobulax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,126

    Default

    I fear anyone with a build from after r18555 will need to start a new local respository like I had to.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    Coming to that conclusion...
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    350

    Default

    I fear anyone with a build from after r18555 will need to start a new local respository like I had to.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    Could you explain how to do that? I'm trying to build r18559 and get the error:

    Code:
    [exec] svn: E155017: Checksum mismatch for '/Users/Ethelred/src/KoLmafia/kolmafia/kolmafia/src/data/items.txt':
         [exec]    expected:  bb774fe210666c43e21008f8d659b893
         [exec]    recorded:  f18863b6717e10ea36a1facb674c27d8
    Is this related to that? Last successful build was r18556. I'm a novice with svn/ant and have no idea what the problem is nor how to fix it.

    Thanks for any help or suggestions.

  5. #15
    Developer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Well, the way I did it was to create a new directory and sync SVN to it. So basically starting again.

  6. #16
    Developer fronobulax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,126

    Default

    Could you explain how to do that?
    Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    What I did was create a new local SVN directory, check out everything, delete the old one and rename the new one to the "old" name.

    Something that might have worked, but I got lazy, would have been to go through a process of update to version and then delete.

    Basically I tried to "update" to a specific version, 18550 was arbitrarily chosen. Each update generated a checksum error. I would delete, at the operating system level, not with SVN, the file with the checksum error and repeat. I got tired but I expect that eventually it would get the local copy in synch with 18550 at which point I could update to the latest and things would work.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •