New Content - Implemented FantasyRealm (Apr 2018 IotM)

antipasta

My "location details" for the Dreadsylvanian Village shows the spooky ghost from the FantasyRealm Sprawling Cemetery instead of the dread spooky ghost (same monster name).

Malibu Stacey

I have a question

Code:
> help monorail

monorail [ buff ] - get Favored by Lyle

What does the optional buff parameter do in this command? First time you visit Lyle, you get the buff. There's no option not to.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I have a question

Code:
> help monorail

monorail [ buff ] - get Favored by Lyle

What does the optional buff parameter do in this command? First time you visit Lyle, you get the buff. There's no option not to.

Help text updated in 18750 to remove any reference to a parameter that does nothing.

taltamir

Pretty minor thing, but I noticed that using CLI command "acquire FantasyRealm Warrior's Helm" doesn't work (same for thief and mage)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Doesn't that require adventuring? If so, it is so not appropriate for a "creation method".

Or did you mean that acquire doesn't pull or uncloset those specific items that you already own?

taltamir

r18851 - lightly tested.
tested CLI "acquire FantasyRealm Warrior's Helm" to grab warrior hat from fantasyland. It works. Don't know about the other hats yet
edit: tested mage hat too, it also works. actually can use equip to be acquire and immediately wear.

Last edited:

Ogrecrusher

It seems the game has fixed a bug: on the Wiki it says
Ted Schwartz, Master Thief
Go to Cemetery, then Crypt. Grab the document to acquire arrest warrant (requires Warrior's Helm, which is probably an error since the text after getting the document implies you are wearing the Rogue's Mask)

This issue has now been fixed and requires the Rogue Mask as intended, Mafia doesn't know about the fix :)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
When you say "Mafia doesn't know about the fix", do you mean "Ezandora's FantasyRealm script doesn't know about the fix"?

Ogrecrusher

Oh, I'm not sure.

When in the Choice adventure, underneath the option that requires the Helm it said something like
(Requires Warrior's Helm, not equipped)

I thought that was placed there by mafia, if not, never mind!

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Ah, OK. I had no idea we had spoilers like that. Revision 20088 fixes that.

I also confirmed that Ezandora's script will try to equip the Warrior's Helm to get the arrest warrant:

Code:
            FantasyRealmNextLocation next = FantasyRealmNextLocationToReachTarget($location[The Labyrinthine Crypt], 1297, 3, $items[FantasyRealm Warrior's Helm], false);