Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: FantasyRealm (Apr 2018 IotM)

Developer

r18595 adds concoction for Staff of Kitchen Royalty. Hopefully, I'm basing it on a forum post as not on spreadsheet or wiki or here

Ah, The Evil Cathedral! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.

The wiki lists some physical and elemental resistances which are not in mafia yet. I have no idea how accurate they are. I'm a poor spade. We might need confirmation or something.

swamp monster: Resistance 60% physical, 50% elemental
    rubber bat: Resistance 75% elemental
    swamp troll: Resistance 100%

Swamp troll is immune to all non-hot. I added swamp monster; it's probably actually a soft cap of some sort. I just got the following numbers for spooky damage:
    Code:
    15 -> 15
    97 -> 40
    72 -> 35
    50 -> 30
    30 -> 25

Developer

Can add the physicals, but nothing else is (currently) tracked in Mafia.

58 -> 32
    96 -> 40
    115 -> 44
    163 -> 52
    192 -> 56

Notably, that last one I got with both candyblast and saucestorm, so physical and elemental seem to be treated the same.

Edit: some tinkering with these numbers led me to floor((x-20)^0,7+20). In other words, saucestorm and green lanterns are nice and useful.
    Last edited by the dictator; 05-03-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Can add the physicals, but nothing else is (currently) tracked in Mafia.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    Yup. I realized that when I tried to find where they are in batfactors, again. I've relearned this multiple times.

Developer

The wiki lists some physical and elemental resistances which are not in mafia yet. I have no idea how accurate they are. I'm a poor spade. We might need confirmation or something.

swamp monster: Resistance 60% physical, 50% elemental
    rubber bat: Resistance 75% elemental
    swamp troll: Resistance 100%
    Originally Posted by Crowther View Post
    You can typically check this easily via divines / love songs, which scale as 1x buffed stat. Just make sure you don't have substantial ML, which provides % resistance (applied as a max of the two, IIRC).

Developer

Corner cutter needs some work - doesn't (yet) account for it when deciding how many items you can make.

Edit - maybe, or maybe something else didn't work right, like recalling skills after completing pokefam. Odd. Basically When I tried to smith 38 items with 0 adventures, failed, when I tried to smith 38 with adventures left, succeeded without using adventures. (75 turns inigo, Thor's Pliers, Legion Loathing Jackhammer, Rapid Prototyping, Expert Corner-Cutter in aftercore).
    Last edited by Darzil; 05-06-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Developer

Ok, so that is a KoL bug. You can't craft with Expert Corner-Cutter with no adventures left.