Feature - Implemented Astral Gash Reminder: Harvest Mushrooms

taltamir

r18605 harvests automatically at ascension. Untested.
I just tested it, It managed to harvest all 6 of my mushrooms my last ascension (2 spooky, 2 knob, 2 knoll). However, it gave a weird error.

Log:
Code:
Picking square 1...

pick 1
You acquire an item: Knoll mushroom
Square picked.
Picking square 3...

pick 3
You acquire an item: Knob mushroom
Square picked.
Picking square 8...

pick 8
You acquire an item: spooky mushroom
Square picked.
Picking square 9...

pick 9
You acquire an item: spooky mushroom
Square picked.
Picking square 14...

pick 14
You acquire an item: Knob mushroom
Square picked.
Picking square 16...

pick 16
You acquire an item: Knoll mushroom
Square picked.
Searching for "Knob Goblin seltzer"...
Unhandled redirect to afterlife.php?realworld=1
Search complete.
Unhandled redirect? sounds like some sort of error... actually I am not even sure it is this and not some other mafia component doing that

AlbinoRhino

The "Unhandled redirect" messages are only informational. They are logged when they happen but are not errors themselves.

Darzil

Developer
That error, interestingly, was caused by something trying to find out price for seltzer (I'm guessing trying to restore MP) after you have already ascended and thus the mall is unavailable. Maybe a script was running whilst you were clicking on the gash.

I don't know why, but I've been seeing the same message too on all these ascensions I'm chaining. I have no idea why mafia insists on trying to find the price of seltzers (it's always seltzers) right after I've jumped the gash, especially because that's the only time knob goblin seltzers show in my session logs. I would guess it's some holdover from way back when they were the premier in-run MP restorer?

taltamir

That error, interestingly, was caused by something trying to find out price for seltzer (I'm guessing trying to restore MP) after you have already ascended and thus the mall is unavailable. Maybe a script was running whilst you were clicking on the gash.
I didn't have any scripts running at the time. My pre-ascension scripts list is empty (I put in Breakfast as a post ascension script to run)
My guess is that Mafia has some hardcoded leftover script that is running on ascension and checking seltzer price for some odd reason.