Thread: Combat Skill Damage and other effects -- You have to do it manually, correct?

Default Combat Skill Damage and other effects -- You have to do it manually, correct?

I've been working on a combat consult script, and it seems like Kolmafia doesn't know anything about how much damage skills do or what other effects in-combat skills might have. It knows the mana cost and if it is a combat spell, but as far as combat goes, that's about it.

Is that correct? Just making sure I haven't been wasting my time making something that calculate spell damage, DOT, deleveling, and whatnot. (Basically, I'm using that and how much damage you'd be expected to take to calculate a cost for each method of killing, then use the most efficient*).

*Including one-use-per-combat skills too, of course.

I like making my own. 50-90% of the reason I play (obviously within limits, since I am using Kolmafia).
    Last edited by Stewbeef; 03-24-2018 at 06:40 AM.

You can still make your own using BatBrain. You can use its wheels and still call the car your own.

In fact, people like you -- and the fact that I am a person like you -- are why I wrote BatBrain.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!