way to log a csv of things that happen during combat (like who went first)

BeSafeBeKind

Sometimes during an Ed run where I'm running a lot of +ML, kolmafia says that I have a 100% jump chance, but a monster (usually some hippy from the hippy camp) will get the jump on me three times in a row, and I choose to go back to my tomb. As far as I can tell, there is no bug in the kolmafia jump chance calculation (it matches the wiki and relevant forum posts); public knowledge on how to calculate jump chance is just wrong at the higher ML.

I want to write a script that will help me spade out the new jump chance formula. I'm imagining the script would output a csv where every row is a combat, and there are columns for all the relevant data (my unbuffed mainstat, monster name, base ML, bonus ML, my init, calculated jump chance, who got the jump).

I looked through all of the posts in the Informational Scripts subforum for stuff to copy/start from, and the closest was this one. Unfortunately it doesn't log anything that happens during a combat.

What's the best way to output info from every combat into a csv? A custom combat script that also does file output, perhaps use the map_to_file as a kludge?