Bug - Fixed _raindohCopiesMade no longer being updated.

Ethelred

As of KoLmafia-18477M.jar, _raindohCopiesMade is no longer being updated. It was still being updated as of KoLmafia-18472M.jar.

I see these lines in the session log:

Code:
Adjusted combat item count: Rain-Doh black box (-1)
fight.php?action=macro&macrotext=%0A%0A%0Aif+hasskill+7108%0Askill+7108%0Aendif%0Ause+5563%0Amark+mafiafinal%0Aattack%0Agoto+mafiafinal

Which don't seem to be in previous session logs.

Thanks for all the work keeping mafia up to date and working.

PeKaJe

Possibly related, putty uses were not updated, and neither was the time spinner minutes for adventures way back in time.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Time Spinner is in Standard, so in a Pokefam run, I could believe it. The others are clearly aftercore.

I'll look at when I am in aftercore again.

Malibu Stacey

Also possibly related:
Digitize counters don't show up as they used to. Eventually I did get a counter but it wasn't showing after the first use.
Uses of many limited per-day things (e.g. digitize, shattering punch, snokebomb, replica bat-oomerang, asdon martin rocket launcher) aren't being decremented appropriately. Some such as Time-Spinner & KGB are however.

This was observed in aftercore not in-run & I've been in aftercore for over a week.

Using r18477.

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
In src/net/sourceforge/kolmafia/request/FightRequest.java, line 9041 has the block:

Code:
if ( !urlString.startsWith( "fight.php" ) ||
                     !urlString.startsWith( "fambattle.php" ))
                {
                        return false;
                }

I suspect the "||" should be "&&" to prevent this always being hit.

Ethelred

I'm happy to report that r18478 seems to have fixed the problem I was having with _raindohCopiesMade. Thanks for the fix.