Thread: builds.kolmafia.us isn't operating as expected

Default builds.kolmafia.us isn't operating as expected

When visiting builds.kolmafia.us I get the Apache default welcome page.

Probably due to fenwyn's new server.

Curiously on my main page I have two buttons labelled "Daily Builds". The second (rightmost) leads to http://builds.kolmafia.us/ and a default Ubuntu page. But the first leads to http://ci.kolmafia.us/ which is a Jenkins dashboard and the link there to Kolmafia http://ci.kolmafia.us/job/Kolmafia/ gives me a link to the latest stable build. Perhaps kolmafia.us serves me something different because I am a dev?
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.

You have two daily builds buttons? Which skin are you using? Actually let me just check all my templates to make sure I didn't forget to change something.

You have two daily builds buttons? Which skin are you using? Actually let me just check all my templates to make sure I didn't forget to change something.
    Originally Posted by fewyn View Post
    I did this morning. I don't now. My icons have definitely changed in the past few hours and AFAIK I did nothing on my end. I'm using whatever the default skin is. I have the one button (now) but it points to ci.kolmafia.us.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    I agree with frono.

I did this morning. I don't now. My icons have definitely changed in the past few hours and AFAIK I did nothing on my end. I'm using whatever the default skin is. I have the one button (now) but it points to ci.kolmafia.us.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    You were using an older style I hadn't updated in ages, not sure how you were still using it. So I deleted it.

You can follow me on twitter @fewyn

ci.kolmafia.us takes me to the expected "location". Thank you. Will builds.kolmafia.us be re-pointed to the new server?

ci.kolmafia.us takes me to the expected "location". Thank you. Will builds.kolmafia.us be re-pointed to the new server?
    Originally Posted by Magus_Prime View Post
    I have implemented a redirect.

You can follow me on twitter @fewyn