Helix Fossil

Ezandora

Combat script and relay override. Adds a "script" and "again" button to pocket familiar combat. Currently only handles the pocket familiars path. Also capable of choosing a pocket familiar team for you.

Installation:
Code:
svn checkout https://github.com/Ezandora/Helix-Fossil/branches/Release/

Github:
https://github.com/Ezandora/Helix-Fossil

rendar55

Hello! Love the scripts! Is there any way to call it in a CSS instead of having a button? I'm not terribly good with ASH code, but I hope it's not too bad.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
How can I make mafia use this when I adventure somewhere?

It is a relay script so the short answer is you can't. I think there is a definite need for a custom combat script that will allow autoadventuring during pokefam runs but this is not it.

Crowther

It is a relay script so the short answer is you can't. I think there is a definite need for a custom combat script that will allow autoadventuring during pokefam runs but this is not it.
You certainly can, but it isn't easy. Both cheesecookie and I have made it work. My solution was to combine both ASH try/finally and CLI try. Ugly, but it worked. Cheesecookie used visit_url(), which has its own problems.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Ok. So if someone with 9 posts asks how to make it work, I'm not expecting them to know enough ash to do it themselves. And since neither you not cheesecookie have shared your work I still think the answer is no. That said, my frustration with pokefam just ratcheted down a notch when I realized there was a Script button that would finish the fight.

:)

Mattematical

Ok. So if someone with 9 posts asks how to make it work, I'm not expecting them to know enough ash to do it themselves. And since neither you not cheesecookie have shared your work I still think the answer is no. That said, my frustration with pokefam just ratcheted down a notch when I realized there was a Script button that would finish the fight.

:)

Naw, I figured it out - I just don't post here, really. My solution is to use cc_ascend and point it in the right direction. "ash import<cc_ascend> for(int i=0; i<5; i++) {ccAdv(1, $location[Noob Cave],""); }" - 5 turns in the cave, just gotta change the variables to burn turns where you want to go.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
my_path_id() is now a built-in function. Here is a fix.

Attachments

• Pocket Familiars.ash
    124.9 KB · Views: 31

zarqon

Since this recently got bumped, I'll mention that BatBrain comes bundled with a Pokefam script called SimplePoke.ash that both automates combat when used as a consult script and serves as a library script for BatMan RE so you can keep blasting through Pokefam combats in the relay browser as well. It uses the same "simulate the next round to determine profitable results" strategy as BatBrain.