Numberology from the CLI

Linknoid

I'm trying to figure out the correct way to call Numberology from the CLI. I burned though all 3 casts for the day with nothing to show for it, and I don't really want to waste my casts for many days trying to figure out what's going wrong.

I wrote a script which calculates Numberology for +3 adventures, and print the required number to output: 11
I opened Ezandora's Guide and it also said: 11
I typed the values in manually into http://noblesse-oblige.org/ezandora/numberology.html and it also said: 11
I typed "numberology" into the cli and it also said: 11

At this point, I'm sure 11 is the number I want. So then I try typing "numberology 11" into the command line. It echos back to me:

>numberology 11

numberology 11

But nothing else. The number of casts in "_universeCalculated" has increased. My adventure count remains the same. I try it two more times, same result. Now I'm out of casts for the day, with absolutely nothing out of it.

What is the proper usage? Should I just avoid this command and always run it manually?

Ethelred

I'm trying to figure out the correct way to call Numberology from the CLI. I burned though all 3 casts for the day with nothing to show for it, and I don't really want to waste my casts for many days trying to figure out what's going wrong.

I wrote a script which calculates Numberology for +3 adventures, and print the required number to output: 11
I opened Ezandora's Guide and it also said: 11
I typed the values in manually into http://noblesse-oblige.org/ezandora/numberology.html and it also said: 11
I typed "numberology" into the cli and it also said: 11

At this point, I'm sure 11 is the number I want. So then I try typing "numberology 11" into the command line. It echos back to me:

>numberology 11

numberology 11

But nothing else. The number of casts in "_universeCalculated" has increased. My adventure count remains the same. I try it two more times, same result. Now I'm out of casts for the day, with absolutely nothing out of it.

What is the proper usage? Should I just avoid this command and always run it manually?

numberology 69 works just fine for me. Tried that?

theo1001

Basically you don't need to do the calculation yourself. You choose what number is your goal and mafia will calculate what number it should input to achieve said goal.

e.g "numberology 69" is +3 adventures and "numberology 37" is +3 pvp fights.

You can see that number as "11 | +3 adventures (69)" on ezandora's guide and calculator and a full list is also on the wiki.

Linknoid

OK, that makes more sense. I tested with 69 instead of the calculated value, and it worked correctly. I guess I was trying to make it too complicated.