Feature - Implemented Warbear foil hat additional weight not accounted for by maximizer when it applies

Malibu Stacey

Be a Turtle Tamer with Robortender active. If you use the maximizer to maximise meat drop, it will suggest something like Zombo's skullcap or Crumpled felt fedora if you have those instead.

It doesn't appear to understand the foil hat gives +15 familiar weight in this situation.

Code:
> version

KoLmafia v17.12 r18438

Darzil

Developer
Hmm, I wonder if these are the "mechanical" category used for mumming trunk, or just a partial overlap.

Or to put it another way, can a Turtle Tamer with Warbear Hat test it with : Baby Bugged Bugbear, Jack-in-a-box, Machine Elf, Robotender, Software Bug, and Xiblaxian Holo-Companion, all of which are considered "mechanical" (maybe should be technological) by mumming trunk.

Thanks

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
r18439 adds +10 familiar weight for "mechanical" familiars when wearing warbear foil hat. Untested as I am not a Turtle Tamer.

If it turns out that "mechanical" and "robot" don't have the same definition, can add "robot", but that needs spading first.

Edit - also changed to Feature, rather than Bug, as this was never previously supported.

Last edited:

Xande1

Or to put it another way, can a Turtle Tamer with Warbear Hat test it with : Baby Bugged Bugbear, Jack-in-a-box, Machine Elf, Robotender, Software Bug, and Xiblaxian Holo-Companion, all of which are considered "mechanical" (maybe should be technological) by mumming trunk.
Thanks

Just finished an Ed run on a multi, so I had him go TT so I could check at least some of these. Looks like "robot" and "mechanical/technological" are different groups. Here's the results of my testing (unfortunately limited by my multi's lack of Mr. Store and older familiars, and I didn't check every single familiar, just ones that seemed likely to be robots):

Robot familiars:

Jack-in-a-box: NO (to clarify, that means it gets +5 lbs from the Warbear hat, not +15)
Xiblaxian Holo-Companion: NO
Fuzzy Dice: NO
Mini-Skulldozer: NO
Bulky Buddy Box: NO

Robo-goose: YES (gets +15 lbs from the foil hat)
Autonomous Disco Ball: YES
Clockwork Grapefruit: YES
Dataspider: YES
MiniMechaElf: YES
Wind-up Chattering Teeth: YES
Scary Death Orb: YES
MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech: YES
Warbear Drone: YES
Homemade Robot: YES

Darzil

Developer
I think this is done, as it appears to work, and also confirmed the following now I'm a turtle tamer:
Cymbal Playing Monkey - Robot
O.A.F. - Robot
Crimbo P. R. E. S. S. I. E. - Robot
Teddy Borg - Robot
El Vibrato Megadrone - Robot
Robot Reindeer - Robot
Mechanical Songbird - Robot
Mini-Crimbot - Robot
Robortender - Robot

Rogue Program - Not Robot
Machine Elf - No Robot
Software Bug - No Robot