Bug - Fixed Custom combat macros - Kolmafia thinks it is round x

Zeuxippe

Hello!

I've been having trouble for the last few days with combat macros. Every time I use a macro that calls upon combat skills, Kolmafia doesn't register it and gives me the "Kolmafia thinks it is round x but Kol thinks it is round x" thing, unless I kill the monster with it in which case it just prints a debug log. It's annoying because when the monster dies from a macro, it doesn't register whatever I gained in that combat, giving me inaccurate info as to how many agua de vidas I dropped, turns spent in a zone, etc. Even worse, I can't use things like modifier maximizer or restorers because Mafia thinks I'm still in a fight afterwards. It does not happen if the monster dies "manually" (even if I used a macro as my first action) or if the macro is just a simple "attack attack attack" that doesn't call upon any skills.

Here's an exemple for a turn spent battling a MagiMechTech MechaMech (debug log also included) :

[303] The Penultimate Fantasy Airship
Encounter: MagiMechTech MechaMech
Round 0: Zeuxippe loses initiative!
Round 1: You lose 53 hit points
Round 1: Zeuxippe executes a macro!
Unexpected error, debug log printed.

The macro I used in this exemple was :

skill soul bubble
skill curse of weaksauce
skill saucestorm
skill saucestorm

I'm using version KoLmafia v17.12 r18288 which I downloaded right before playing 2 hours ago to see if it changed anything. For scripts I'm using Bale's OCD Inventory Control, Eliteofdelete's Ascension Checklist Handler, Ezandora's guide, Almighty Sapling/Lxndr's Skill Planner, rlbond86/ckb's Enhanced Inventory Spoilers and Theraze/dj_d's EatDrink, all downloaded from the mafia interface and up to date.

Hope you can help!

Attachments

• DEBUG_20180127.txt
    25.4 KB · Views: 35

Darzil

Developer
Weird debug log. All I can think is that for some reason the combat skills list is empty, or at least has an empty member, and we aren't checking that skills is not null.

Handling that, I can do, and r18435 does so. I cannot guarantee there isn't some reason your list ends up empty and that fixing this won't make your combats work right, but if it is just a null entry in the combat skills list, it won't actually crash out now.

Get from : http://ci.kolmafia.us/job/Kolmafia/lastBuild/ and run the jar, as you seem to be using the 'old' point version that is only updated sporadically.

Last edited: