A humble request for help with my daily deeds relay script

Erich

I wrote a relay script a while ago that appends the daily deeds on the main page. Here's the link if you want to check it out:

https://pastebin.com/9ahSTL6N

I'm looking to add a few things, and I was hoping to be pointed in the right direction. I'm not asking for anyone to do the work for me.

1> Is there a pref that shows whether the Still is available? I want to add Still uses to my script, but if there isnt a pref to show just the availability, I was going to do something like:

if class = at or db & hasskill supercock & guild_store_available() = true & stills_available < 10, goto still
if class = pete & stills_available < 10, goto workshed

2> I know that you can get your garden via get_campground() (I forgot how to display that in the gcli, I've been away for a while), but is there a streamlined way of getting your garden information? I could whip up a script that parses the information, but it would be a bit long. What I'm looking to do is basically:

if garden isn't empty or non existent, display (x garden, y days, z item), goto pick garden.

3> Now that clans are parsed, I was wondering if there were prefs for certain rumpus room items that are variable, namely:

* An Exotic Hanging Meat Orchid
* A Soda Machine / A Jukebox / A Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game
* An Old-Timey Radio / A Potted Meat Bush
* A Snack Machine / A Potted Meat Tree

4> Is there a pref that shows whether all of your Mumming items are consumed for the day? I was hoping to add a deed based on whether the trunk was empty or not.

======

I may have other questions later, but for the time being, if you got this far and looked at my script, I thank you kindly. If you looked at it and wish to give any other pointers, or show me how this script is god's punishment for man's hubris, I also thank you kindly :)

All the best,
~Erich

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
1> Is there a pref that shows whether the Still is available? I want to add Still uses to my script, but if there isnt a pref to show just the availability, I was going to do something like:

if class = at or db & hasskill supercock & guild_store_available() = true & stills_available < 10, goto still
if class = pete & stills_available < 10, goto workshed
prefref still followed by ashref still led to stills_available(). It even covers most of the checks you were planning to do.

2> I know that you can get your garden via get_campground() (I forgot how to display that in the gcli, I've been away for a while), but is there a streamlined way of getting your garden information? I could whip up a script that parses the information, but it would be a bit long.
You will need to check get_campground().

3> Now that clans are parsed, I was wondering if there were prefs for certain rumpus room items that are variable, namely:
ashref clan shows get_clan_rumpus().

4> Is there a pref that shows whether all of your Mumming items are consumed for the day? I was hoping to add a deed based on whether the trunk was empty or not.
prefref mumm leads to two _mummery settings (I went with the name of the choice instead of the name of the item there).