Using Pocket Wishes in mafia

GODdamnNOOB

Is there a way for mafia to use pocket wishes? I have tried using a pocket wish, and then typing
(choice.php?whichchoice=1267&option=1&wish=TEXT) without the brackets into the CLI and replacing TEXT with the wish but it doesn't seem to be working.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The genie command will use pocket wishes if you don't have any wishes left for the day (and as long as you aren't wishing for a pocket wish).

JLE

The KOLMafia "genie" command does not appear to be working any more, either for pocket wishes or even for normal genie wishes. I tried to "genie item pony" and it kept staying it was queueing the command but doing nothing with it.

This is a recent change because I know it worked a few weeks ago.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The KOLMafia "genie" command does not appear to be working any more, either for pocket wishes or even for normal genie wishes. I tried to "genie item pony" and it kept staying it was queueing the command but doing nothing with it.

This is a recent change because I know it worked a few weeks ago.

If a command sits there queued, then it is a problem with mafia in general rather than with the specific command. I don't even know what questions to ask to be helpful about that though.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
If a command sits there queued, then it is a problem with mafia in general rather than with the specific command.

I find that the "stop now" button does not behave as I would hope. About half of the time I use it to stop something the next gCLI command or script ends up queued, often to my frustration. Maybe I will start a discussion in community support...