Bug - Cannot Reproduce Unstable Fulminate doesn't show up in the create tabs

Malibu Stacey

I have the bottle of Chateau de Vinegar and the blasting soda.
If I look in the Creatable tab in the Item Manager, Unstable Fulminate isn't listed. This is regardless of whether I have require-in-a-boxes selected.
Same goes for the Cookable tab (since it is cooked) and the Mixable tab (wouldn't expect it to show here though).

It's showing up in my discoveries tab in the relay browser as cookable so there's no missing requirements or anything as it cooks as soon as I click the [cook] link there.

Code:
> version

KoLmafia v17.12 r18370

Cheers.

Darzil

Developer
That is bizarre. I make it from there every ascension. I don?t suppose you had no adventures left at the time?

Totentanz

This actually happens to me occasionally and hitting refresh doesn't seem to resolve it. Usually if I restart mafia, it will then show the fulminate as a creatable but sometimes it doesn't. There doesn't seem to be any pattern that I could see, so... sorry, no actual useful input other than it happens with wet stunt nut stew sometimes too.

Malibu Stacey

That is bizarre. I make it from there every ascension. I don?t suppose you had no adventures left at the time?

Had a few hundred at the time so it wasn't that. And this isn't the first time I've seen this. It's every single ascension.

Do you have a dramatic range? It requires it to cook the fulminate?

Yep. I usually go the Barracks route through Cobb's Knob so between the Knob Cake and Wet Stunt Nut Stew I've always got a Dramatic Range installed by the time I get around to trying to cook the Unstable Fulminate.

There's clearly something going on for me (and Totentanz and that other person who said they had the same issue in /hardcore before Crimbo) if it's not showing up for us but is for other people but what, I have absolutely no idea.