Thread: Level 13+ Can't be used in Ronin/Hardcore relay override thing

Default Level 13+ Can't be used in Ronin/Hardcore relay override thing

This relay override will add a note to items with Level 13 or greater requirements to remind you of the hidden rule that they can not be used in Ronin/Hardcore.

Code:
    svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/ccascend/code/level13notifier
    Here is what it looks like, yay? https://i.imgur.com/W7Oy94s.png

I don't think your code checks to see if to_int(lv) is greater or equal to 13. You just adds that warning to everything with a level limit.

Anyway, I thought that this was a good idea so I added this functionality to my desc wikiLinks script which also overrides desc_item. That means any users would have to figure out how to integrate our scripts if they want everything as I do. I hope you don't mind my stealing the concept.

I didn't really use any of your code although I did use your regexp as the foundation of my own with some tweaks. I hope you won't mind if you see any similarities other than the idea.
    Last edited by Bale; 01-05-2018 at 05:38 AM.

I don't think your code checks to see if to_int(lv) is greater or equal to 13. You just adds that warning to everything with a level limit.

Anyway, I thought that this was a good idea so I added this functionality to my desc wikiLinks script which also overrides desc_item. That means any users would have to figure out how to integrate our scripts if they want everything as I do. I hope you don't mind my stealing the concept.

I didn't really use any of your code although I did use your regexp as the foundation of my own with some tweaks. I hope you won't mind if you see any similarities other than the idea.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post

Haha, you are absolutely right, I can't believe I missed that (about actually being greater than level 13).

Also, I don't mind at all. This was a quickie script because this is something that I'm going to forget and don't want others to forget and ragequit over Take it all, this is meant to help the meatbags.

Thanks!