Feature - Implemented Track Mafia thumb ring gained adventures

Darzil

Developer
Looks like it's working for me: 519 total adv, 21 thumb ring advs. What about adding it to the daily deed panel where the "Advs" section lists gibberer and Vmask? Thanks for implementing this fronobulax!
r18384 - Whilst I can't see a need for it, I also can't see why the others would be included AND this excluded.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
r18384 - Whilst I can't see a need for it, I also can't see why the others would be included AND this excluded.

*snicker*

I probably would have moved all of them out of Daily Deeds and into session results, perhaps with highlighting.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I would expect them all to be in session results, whether or not there is a way to see a count in the GUI. It would help with spading patterns and such.

Malibu Stacey

Ain't working for me. Just says "Advs:" in the Daily Deeds tab. It has most definitely triggered once already today.

After Battle: You gain 1 Adventure
Your weighty thumb ring walloped.

Code:
> version

KoLmafia v17.12 r18385

fxer

same issue as malibu, the thumbringadvs are recording right in prefs.txt but the DD panel says:

Code:
Advs: 0 gibberer, 0 V mask,

That trailing comma is new in the last few builds though, like it wants to display something but isn't

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
same issue as malibu, the thumbringadvs are recording right in prefs.txt but the DD panel says:

Code:
Advs: 0 gibberer, 0 V mask,

That trailing comma is new in the last few builds though, like it wants to display something but isn't

Try r18388.

Darzil

Developer
So, given this has been out a while, and some must be using the ring a lot, and there is no wiki spading, what % of fights give adventures? 2%, 5%, 10% ?

It seems to be somewhere between 3 and 5%. (Which is actually a really annoying range, 5% would make it better than typical meat drop accessories for farming barf, while 3% would make it worse).