Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cursed Warehouse support

Default Cursed Warehouse support

Since the cursed warehouse is probably limited time content, are there any plans to add support to mafia for the warehouse? Maybe a warehouse(x,y, z) command? Or even warehouse( item )? Alternatively, does anybody have a script to support either of those? My scripting abilities are too limited to figure out out how to pick the choice adventure and supply the parameters. With 20 items to get, I don't relish repeating all that for each char.

Thanks in advance.

Since the cursed warehouse is probably limited time content, are there any plans to add support to mafia for the warehouse? Maybe a warehouse(x,y, z) command? Or even warehouse( item )? Alternatively, does anybody have a script to support either of those? My scripting abilities are too limited to figure out out how to pick the choice adventure and supply the parameters. With 20 items to get, I don't relish repeating all that for each char.

Thanks in advance.
    Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    This ash function will use warehouse keys at location XX,YY,ZZ.
    Here is some code to use it to visit the warehouse and loot it at that location.

PHP Code:
    void C17Warehouse(int XXint YYint ZZ) {

visit_url("place.php?whichplace=crimbo17_silentnight&action=c rimbo17_warehouse");

visit_url("choice.php?whichchoice=1273&option=1&pwd=&num1="+XX+"+&num2="+YY+"&num3="+ZZtrue);
    }

void main() {

C17Warehouse(372311);

C17Warehouse(14120);

Last edited by ckb; 12-24-2017 at 08:03 PM.

You actually need to visit place.php?whichplace=crimbo17_silentnight&action=c rimbo17_warehouse once to enter the choice before visiting any number of coordinates.

You actually need to visit place.php?whichplace=crimbo17_silentnight&action=c rimbo17_warehouse once to enter the choice before visiting any number of coordinates.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    Are you sure? Is it once per login? The code above worked for me.
    Edit: I added the place visit anyway.
    Last edited by ckb; 12-24-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Are you sure? Is it once per login? The code above worked for me.
    Edit: I added the place visit anyway.
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    Visiting that page will keep you in that choice until you adventure somewhere, or enter another choice (florist friar, for example, which is a place you can easily visit to see that the choice.php URLs then stop working).

I have to deal with it all the time when adding new content to mafia, so yes, I'm sure.

Visiting that page will keep you in that choice until you adventure somewhere, or enter another choice (florist friar, for example, which is a place you can easily visit to see that the choice.php URLs then stop working).

I have to deal with it all the time when adding new content to mafia, so yes, I'm sure.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    I'll believe that rather than my fuzzy memory. I know the original code worked, but I was also likely already in the choice from testing the script vs. browser trials.

Here's a script you might find useful. It takes five parameters. If you don't specify them when you invoke it, it prompts for each in turn (since that's how ASH works).

boolean equipment - "true" if it should try to get the equipment, "false" otherwise.

The assumption is that you never need more than one of each, so, if a piece is "available" to you - using your standard item acquisition settings it won't try to get another one. I'd suggest you just keep these items in inventory before running the script.

int wines - number of mime army wines to get
    int rations - number of mime army rations to get
    int superserums - number of mime army superserums to get
    int camouflage - number of mime army camouflage kits to get

Since you can only loot a particular place in the warehouse once per character, there are built-in lists of "confirmed" (per the community spading spreadsheet) locations that contain each of these items. The script doesn't remember which locations you have looted; if you run it multiple times, it will try to loot squares you've already visited. It will detect the failure and move on, so, until it runs out of "confirmed" squares to loot, it'll Just Work.

Feel free to augment the lists with non-"confirmed" squares if you want.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Veracity; 12-26-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

Here's a script you might find useful. It takes five parameters. If you don't specify them when you invoke it, it prompts for each in turn (since that's how ASH works).

.... [Instructions edited out]

Since you can only loot a particular place in the warehouse once per character, there are built-in lists of "confirmed" (per the community spading spreadsheet) locations that contain each of these items. The script doesn't remember which locations you have looted; if you run it multiple times, it will try to loot squares you've already visited. It will detect the failure and move on, so, until it runs out of "confirmed" squares to loot, it'll Just Work.

Feel free to augment the lists with non-"confirmed" squares if you want.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Awesome! Thank you very much. Way more than I was expecting. What a lovely Crimbo present!

Hmm, it's not working completely right, it couldn't find any miming gear or morale insignias for me. Still, it was easier to get those by hand afterwards than having to get everything by hand, especially a stack of consumables from differing coordinates.

Fixed all of those and uploaded a new version. Sorry!
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.