Request: A script for an auto Hardcore Community Service 1 day run

Icy elemental

Hi guys. I've made great use of the scripts available for 2-day HCCS runs, but I was wondering, given the fact 1-day HCCS is definitely doable now, has anyone developed a script for doing so? If not, or if creators don't want to release them publicly, that's completely fine, but if there is a public release I'm simply not finding, I'd love it if anyone can send me in the right direction.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I doubt anyone would bother. You have to wait until the next day to start a new ascension anyway, so you don't gain any karma. It would require using more CS consumables I assume (at least for a script to consistently manage), so it wouldn't be better for meat gained.

I doubt anyone would bother. You have to wait until the next day to start a new ascension anyway, so you don't gain any karma. It would require using more CS consumables I assume (at least for a script to consistently manage), so it wouldn't be better for meat gained.

I have to agree, it's finicky enough to deal with meatbags who want 2-dayers and all the options and then to deal with meatbags who whine about requirements and such for the 1-dayer. Well, you'll never see cc_ascend even try to do the 1-dayer HCCS.