Bug Time-Spinner Adventure Way Back in Time burns delay and increments counters wrongly

Malibu Stacey

Using the Time-Spinner's "Adventure Way Back in Time" option will decrement the delay counter for the last zone you adventured in however it doesn't actually burn the delay as far as KoL is concerned. This is most visible when using Ezandora's Guide.
It also appears to increment the Digitized Monster counter unnecessarily which causes the Digitized Monster to appear later than the counter would lead you to believe.
I think this is due to it costing an adventure when you use that option but it not being an adventure.php location.

We should probably test Travel to a Recent Fight similarly as it may suffer from the same issue.

Code:
> version

KoLmafia v17.6 r18258

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
18263 no longer starts the Digitize counter when using Cap'm Caronch's map, Time-Spinner, or fighting witchess pieces. It also no longer increments turns_spent when fighting witchess pieces.

I couldn't figure out how to get those Time-Spinner options to not increment turns_spent, so that's still a bug for now.

Malibu Stacey

Found another one.
If you lose a free fight, it costs you an adventure & advances the mafia digitize counter but the counter in KoL itself is unchanged.

e.g. fight a witchess piece or Gordon Stuart's tentacle and lose.

Yes I just found this out the hard way.