Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do I make mafia auto abort adventure automation when I get beatup?

Probably what you really need is a Pre-Adventure script that checks for Beaten Up and aborts. There's no way to use a mood without getting the undesirable side effect that you noticed.

Make sure "Run betweenBattleScript before manual adventures" is checked (Relay Browser section) if you're doing manual adventuring.

removeMalignantEffects may be in play.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    There are 69 players more powerful than you.
    Originally Posted by Statistics Leaderboards

You can try using the option in the HP/MP usage tab. "Stop automation" and set it to "Stop if health at 0%"
    Since when you reach 0% you also get the beaten up effect.

https://i.imgur.com/3PYZSPC.png

Developer

Though probably want to choose 5% if you have anything that provides hp regen.

Doesn't that ("stop automation at %%") also cause an abort? Which, you know, stops automation. Meaning, there is no more automation after that. It doesn't just stop a running script, it stops autoadventuring, moods, healing, everything.
    Also, if you set it above 0%, it can stop automation while still in a fight. At that point, it can't heal anyway.
    Last edited by xKiv; 11-13-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Doesn't that ("stop automation at %%") also cause an abort? Which, you know, stops automation. Meaning, there is no more automation after that.
    Originally Posted by xKiv View Post
    Isn't this what they want though? The whole point was to manually do things when they got beaten up.

I
    How do I make mafia auto abort the adventure tab automation when beatup status occurs?
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    \

Isn't this what they want though? The whole point was to manually do things when they got beaten up.
    Originally Posted by icon315 View Post
    Oh. I must have gotten confused with who wanted what in this thread and reacted to something that does not even exist.

On a reread: I guess you shouldn't abort in a mood, because then anything you try might trigger the mood first, which will abort again?

You can try using the option in the HP/MP usage tab. "Stop automation" and set it to "Stop if health at 0%"
    Since when you reach 0% you also get the beaten up effect.

https://i.imgur.com/3PYZSPC.png
    Originally Posted by icon315 View Post
    That you very much. This method works great.
    I don't know how I managed to miss that option before.

I still think there is something off about how mood affects the restore script and clicking on remaining turns.
    But I can avoid the issue entirely now by using the method you suggested instead.

I still think there is something off about how mood affects the restore script and clicking on remaining turns.
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    Moods intentionally override the method of extending an effect in general, and I would guess for removing an effect as well. It isn't the most desirable result for this one effect, but in general it works out pretty well.

Perhaps I should have posted earlier clarifying that, to preempt some other posts.