Feature Cast Cannelloni Cocoon after Tongue of the Walrus when restoring HP

I'm not sure whether this is really a new-feature request, or a setting that I can adjust, somewhere.

My HP/MP Usage tab allows Cannelloni Cocoon for restoration. When I'm adventuring with adventure(), and I get beaten up, Mafia casts Cocoon to heal, then Tongue of the Walrus to remove Beaten Up, then Cocoon again. It would achieve the same result, with less MP, if Tongue happened first.

Code:
[80904] Through the Spacegate
Encounter: Cool Space Rocks
You acquire alien rock sample (5)
You lose 4,408 hit points

Casting Cannelloni Cocoon 1 times...
You gain 2,407 hit points
Cannelloni Cocoon was successfully cast.
Beaten Up will be removed by skill Tongue of the Walrus...
Casting Tongue of the Walrus 1 times...
You gain 36 hit points
You lose an effect: Beaten Up (0)
Tongue of the Walrus was successfully cast.
Casting Cannelloni Cocoon 1 times...
You gain 917 hit points
Cannelloni Cocoon was successfully cast.

Darzil

Developer
Do you have your mood set up to remove beaten up? I ask as I don't think recovery removes it for me.

I think what might be happening is that recovery is using cocoon, then mood is removing beaten up, then recovery is using cocoon.

Ah, yes, that makes sense. I do have "When I get Beaten Up, uneffect Beaten Up."

I don't imagine there's a way to reorder recovery to happen after the mood trigger... so the only way around this would be to stop healing Beaten Up in my mood, and move to a recovery script, instead?

Darzil

Developer
I'm sure you could reorder it, the question would be if it'd be a good idea. Would hate to have mood burn mp on buffs and then recovery be unable to heal, which could happen.