Bug - Fixed edPoints has a few too many points : )

hug

Howdy all!

My character is Hugmeir, #3061055. This is a new character, which after the initial run started a Hardcore Actually Ed the Undying ascension. Preferences.getInteger( "edPoints" ) gives back a 2. My wild shot is that it's probably indicating the points I'll get after this ascension is done? I checked the source and nothing immediately seems off[0].

I don't think this really impacts much at all, but I was tweaking Ezandora's guide and noticed it keeps thinking that I have more skill points than I actually have, so the suggestions are always a bit off :(

Cheers!

[0] Can't get mafia to compile locally, so can't check more than that right now: https://pastebin.com/vF6AvGBK

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Looks like EdBaseRequest.inspectBook() needs some rewriting, and likely was only written with checking immediately after ascending in mind.

I expect you visited the skill-getting page with 3 skills available to pick up. You can use "set edPoints = 0" to fix that.

hug

Excellent, that solved it! I was looking in the wrong place entirely. I didn't visit edbase_book until level ~4, so that would explain it!