Bug - Fixed Mafia wants to restore 3.8 million HP via Lasagna Bandages

antimarty

Mafia wants to heal my heavily buffed up multi with Lasagna Bandages instead of Cocoon, even though it's a ridiculous amount of HP.

He has effects adding up to -6 MP cost to cast skills (including Arcane in the Brain, which stacks -3 on top of the usual -3 limit); lasagna bandages has a nominal cost of 6MP, so I assume that mafia thinks it is now free to cast (actual cost is 1MP).

xKiv

I don't think mafia oders healing methods by effectiveness, it just goes down the list of enabled healers and uses the first one it finds?

For anything better, you need a RecoveryScript. Are you using one of those? Perhaps Bale's UltimateRecovery?

Darzil

Developer
That shouldn't be true. There is a compareTo function in HPRestoreItemList.java to compare effectiveness. Maybe it has an issue, though.

I can't see one. Was Cocoon definitely ticked in the list ?

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I'm expecting improper handling of Super Skill out-of-combat to be the cause, personally.

Code:
        public static final boolean isCombat( final int skillId )
        {
                return SkillDatabase.isType( skillId, SkillDatabase.COMBAT ) ||
                       [B]SkillDatabase.isType( skillId, SkillDatabase.COMBAT_NONCOMBAT_REMEDY )[/B] ||
                       SkillDatabase.isType( skillId, SkillDatabase.COMBAT_PASSIVE );
        }

Darzil

Developer
r18798 should fix this, by using in combat mana reduction to calculate cost if skills only when skill is combat only, or if skill is in and out of combat (like Lasagna Bandages) and you are in combat.