Newbie Help?

Stokesey

Hey there,

First time trying KoL. I am a level 13 Pastamancer on my first run that have finished most Council Quests along the way. Is there a newbie-friendly script that can help me progress and help me finish quests?

I have run a specific script completing the Pandemonium Quest, and it worked great. I then tried running a few "ascension" scripts, and sometimes something happens (I fight for a while), but I am not sure I am progressing.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Stokesey

Magus_Prime

Hello and welcome to the kingdom.

The game is fairly self-explanatory, and rewards playing around. The normal game also includes a quest tracker, with hints, and a quest log, also with hints. If you're sure you want a script I'd suggest something along the lines of Ezandora's Guide.

It will, literally, guide you through the game, via the relay browser, without doing it for you.

I wouldn't recommend a full ascension script until you have a feel for how to play the game. None of them are perfect and when they go "off the rails" it can be challenging to figure out what went wrong and how best to proceed. In addition most, if not all, require a significant number of accumulated class skills and items. It's unlikely that any will work for a character in their first few runs.

Hope this helps,

Magus

Last edited:

Stokesey

Hi Magus,

Really appreciate the reply. I am currently running the suggested Guide and thoroughly enjoying the experience. May try a more automated script once I have a few asenscions under my belt.