"You're on your own, partner." From both cheese and bumcheeks scripts, need help?

Disarm

"You're on your own, partner." From both cheese and bumcheeks scripts, need help?

New player here trying to get an automated HC (standard) script.

My itom list:

Source terminal
Genie
Pocket meteor guide
Kremlins briefcase
Trick or treat orphan
protonic accelerator pack
Asdon martin

Scrips I used - bumcheekcend from kol mafia's inbuilt script manager finder. And cheesecookies hardcore ed script, which sub optimally still completes HC runs (afaik)

My problem - I tried both of these scripts mid HC standard run, around level 10 (or was it 11 unsure). I had no other scripts enabled or running.

They seemed to both run "checks" of sorts, to determine where I am up to, then start a fight in the palindrome. They both seem to stop at combat, and stop running the script. So for both scrips, I didnt advance any in the game, just seemed to check my level, council quests and attempt to continue forward, then abruptly stop.

I dont really know much, still learning.. so, I guess here are my questions.

Do these scripts only work well if you do it from start, not mid run?

And any ideas what I did wrong.. or how to fix when the script just kind of stops.

And lastly, most importantly.. whats the best script for a HC standard run, that can run with my iotm list? Or rather, a script that doesnt break when I DONT have chateau or some other thing thats almost out of standard

I'm currently at Day 7. 1264 turns played, and have 10 turns left of the war, temple / pyramid is done though, have keys etc.. but my god, thats a LOT of turns and days with all my access to iotm seems to be really really bad. Would love some advice.

I don't have any logs on me at the moment and am out of adventures, unsure how necessary the CLI logs are though

I can not speak for bumcheekascend but for cc_ascend, if you left a quest partially complete, you may have a problem.

But that's not actually your problem (yet, if ever), both scripts are stopping in combat. Resolve the combat and try to run one again. For whatever reason, neither one was able to complete your combat, this might be a transient issue (terrible luck, low on MP, bonerdagon) or a more systemic one (can't actually win the combats with your setup). The log of events before the combat and the combat itself are typically helpful (as well as ending stats: hp/mp).

You can find other scripts in this forum. But typically, you would report issues regarding one script and they would be handled such that they can workaround the missing IotMs or whatever. If a script is literally crashing because you don't have something, report that (I see nothing of that in this post). Some scripts may be absolute about what you must have but others just don't realize that not everyone has a solid gold ferrari.

Disarm

I can not speak for bumcheekascend but for cc_ascend, if you left a quest partially complete, you may have a problem.

But that's not actually your problem (yet, if ever), both scripts are stopping in combat. Resolve the combat and try to run one again. For whatever reason, neither one was able to complete your combat, this might be a transient issue (terrible luck, low on MP, bonerdagon) or a more systemic one (can't actually win the combats with your setup). The log of events before the combat and the combat itself are typically helpful (as well as ending stats: hp/mp).

You can find other scripts in this forum. But typically, you would report issues regarding one script and they would be handled such that they can workaround the missing IotMs or whatever. If a script is literally crashing because you don't have something, report that (I see nothing of that in this post). Some scripts may be absolute about what you must have but others just don't realize that not everyone has a solid gold ferrari.

Thanks for the reply cheesecookie, and firstly I appreciate the time you and others spend scripting and helping others, it goes above any beyond

Next time I'll log the CLI responses, hope to be doing a few automated HC runs soon. Im sure its just a learning curve

Disarm

Okay so, Im really enjoying the script, its working now since a new ascension

One thing that is bugging me though is the equipment changer. It keeps putting on a pirate outfit, when Im not even questing there. I had to sell a whole bunch of other stuff I didnt need as a pastamancer, like crown of the goblin king, because it forced me to equip that too instead of my awesome +15% mysticality meteortarboard for example..

Is there a way to keep my equipment I want on, aside from of course hippy/frat/pirate outfits when I need them only? I cant even imagine wht other gear was changed though, as I said the crown, not to mention a whole heap of other garbage I had to auto sell because the script preferred that gear over some of my nice stuff.

Thanks for any input

*Edit here is a log of the script changing my gear, then questing in a boo peak. I had to enable auto attack too because with my gear, I should be able to blast most creatures, and the script was entangling / using meteor skills and other strange things

You have an auto attack enabled. This may cause issues. We will try anyway.
Countdown: 10 seconds...
Countdown: 5 seconds...
Countdown: 4 seconds...
Countdown: 3 seconds...
Countdown: 2 seconds...
Countdown: 1 second...
Waiting completed.
Hello Disarm, time to explode!
This is version: 1234 Mafia: 18215
This is day 3.
Turns played: 480 current adventures: 50
Current Ascension: Standard
CCS set to null
Putting on pirate fledges...
Equipment changed.
Turn(480): Starting with 50 left at Level: 9
Encounter: -10.0 Exp Bonus: 5.508333333333334
Meat Drop: 0.0 Item Drop: 185.0
HP: 205/221, MP: 223/233
Tummy: 15/15 Liver: 12/14 Spleen: 0/15
ML: 10 control: 10
Delay between adventures... beep boop...
Waiting completed.
A-Boo Peak: 92

Pre Adventure at A-Boo Peak done, beep.

Visit to Highlands: A-Boo Peak in progress...

[481] A-Boo Peak
Encounter: Space Tourist Explorer Ghost

Last edited:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
A couple comments.

You might try closeting stuff and making sure KoLmafia is set to NOT pull from the closet.

I think there are a couple of settings in BCCA that control how and when the maximizer is used to equip. Finding them and changing them might help.

The meteor stuff is new enough that the script and/or KoLmafia might not yet support every feature.

Generally BCCA and other ascension scripts are best for karma farming - 2 to 5 day runs with a minimum of user input. The fact that you are trying to micromanage what outfits are being used suggests to me that you have some other expectations of the scripts and you may have to not use them or learn to modify them yourself in order to get the results you want.

Disarm

Thanks for the reply fronobulax.

Believe me, i don't want to be micro managing the gear. But the difference is immense. I have a bunch of iotm and don't want to die due to the script equipping me with garbage and losing adventures on easy fights etc...

I don't know how to change the settings. That's the main problem. I have the same expectations as anyone using an ascension imo...

I'll try closet my stuff. It's really difficult to watch the script make such poor gear and combat choices.

It quests well enough, although isn't using clovers or digitize or genie wishes. I wish it did these things, save me a day easily.. after day 3 I have 12 clovers and 6 genie wishes, had to make some use of them myself there no biggie but not what I want to do if the script could automate that

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member

Believe me, i don't want to be micro managing the gear. But the difference is immense. I have a bunch of iotm and don't want to die due to the script equipping me with garbage and losing adventures on easy fights etc...

I don't know how to change the settings. That's the main problem. I have the same expectations as anyone using an ascension imo...

I'll try closet my stuff. It's really difficult to watch the script make such poor gear and combat choices.

It quests well enough, although isn't using clovers or digitize or genie wishes. I wish it did these things, save me a day easily.. after day 3 I have 12 clovers and 6 genie wishes, had to make some use of them myself there no biggie but not what I want to do if the script could automate that

More comments...

How are you managing combat? Losing easy fights could be your CCS or lack thereof or where you have your restoration settings. When I was running with an unskilled character with no IOTM support, I had to restore at 75% HP, up to 99% before I stopped losing easy fights. For the most part, people are not losing easy fights so there is probably some setting whose importance has been overlooked.

I change settings by using a text editor on the settings file. You can also do it at the CLI, something like set settingName=settingValue, But I never get that right so you should check the KoLmafi wiki or wait for someone to correct me. For that matter you might want to look at the wiki anyway. Lots of things that script writers assume script users know are mentioned in various places there. And people with kolmafia.us accounts can edit the wiki so don't tell us how useless it is, just fix it :) Zarqon's new script PrefRefPlus gives you editing capability in the relay browser.

With a few edge case exceptions WHAM makes very good combat choices and the Maximizer makes good equipment choices. Your experience suggests your configuration is not taking advantage of that.

There is a BCCA setting that will use some clovers although it still misses some opportunities. I don't recall BCCA explicitly supporting digitize or genie wishes. Perhaps you should try running with WHAM and whatever BestBetweenBattleScript is now called or perhaps you should lower your expectations for a script that was "optimized" a couple of years before those items came out.

Are you actually dying in combat? Because, even if you think the choices are suboptimal, and even if they are suboptimal, if you are still progressing, it doesn't matter.

I assume no script expects you have that many clovers since you won't continue to be getting the extra clovers after some more ascensions.

Why do people insist on watching and complaining about automation if it isn't failing? Being a backseat driver might mean you should take the wheel for yourself.

Disarm

Are you actually dying in combat? Because, even if you think the choices are suboptimal, and even if they are suboptimal, if you are still progressing, it doesn't matter.

I assume no script expects you have that many clovers since you won't continue to be getting the extra clovers after some more ascensions.

Why do people insist on watching and complaining about automation if it isn't failing? Being a backseat driver might mean you should take the wheel for yourself.

Dude I dont know what is wrong with the tone of my post, but you seem to be quite condescending towards me? I wanted to post yesterday for clarification, but this forum was down. A guy in game suggested to PM you, and I know why I didn't, I had a feeling it'd be like this..

Look, the script was unuseable for me yesterday. I am new to scripting, new to kol, sure. But Im not stupid. I want to learn, right? I appreciate the script works, and Im experiencing problems, why not seek clarification? My otheer options would be to just stop using it, right? I cant learn to tweak it myself, so Im asking for help here

For example, once again with updated script to be sure, I'm now experiencing as a pastamancer casting utensil twist until I die. Its unuseable for me. The clover stuff, digitizing, fine, Ill do it myself. But Im now at a point where the script is unuseable completely due to very poor combat choices, and yeah Im gonna post here for help.. hopefully...

Hello Disarm, time to explode!
This is version: 1234 Mafia: 18215
This is day 5.
Turns played: 738 current adventures: 65
Current Ascension: Standard
CCS set to null
Found completed Highland Lord (9)
Found completed Castle in the Clouds in the Sky with some Pie (10)
Found an unexpected Black Market (11 - via questL11Black)
Found completed Black Market (11 - via questL11Black)
Found started McMuffin quest (11)
Putting on fuzzy earmuffs...
Equipment changed.
Wielding pasta spoon...
Equipment changed.
Putting on protonic accelerator pack...
Equipment changed.
Taking off pirate fledges...
Equipment changed.
Putting on pirate fledges...
Equipment changed.
Putting on glowing red eye...
Equipment changed.
We did not initialize the briefcase this ascension, we can not care
Crank power!!
You acquire exploding cigar (3)
You acquire exploding cigar (3)
You acquire an item: golden gun
You acquire golden gum (3)
You acquire an item: tiny plastic golden gundam
You acquire an item: splendid martini
Visiting Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game in clan rumpus room
Turn(738): Starting with 65 left at Level: 11
Encounter: 0.0 Exp Bonus: 26.297083333333337
Meat Drop: 0.0 Item Drop: 35.0
HP: 94/115, MP: 144/262
Tummy: 0/15 Liver: 0/14 Spleen: 0/15
ML: 10 control: 10
Delay between adventures... beep boop...
Waiting completed.
You acquire an item: Mark I Steam-Hat
Mark Steam-Hat upgraded!

Converting giant heirloom grape tomato into Fuel
Compressed 1 giant heirloom grape tomato into sheep, I mean fuel: 1 --> 16

Converting 6 stolen pieces of sushi into Fuel
Compressed 6 stolen sushi into sheep, I mean fuel: 16 --> 91
Updating inventory...
Purchasing snorkel (1 @ 30)...
You spent 30 Meat
You acquire an item: snorkel
Purchases complete.
Putting on snorkel...
Equipment changed.
Using 1 Dolphin King's map...
You gain 150 Meat
You acquire an item: Dolphin King's crown
Finished using 1 Dolphin King's map.
Putting on fuzzy earmuffs...
Equipment changed.

Visiting a Science Tent
Encounter: Dr. Gordon Stuart, a Scientist
nextAdventure => Noob Cave
Changing "Sweetbreads Flambé" to "Sweetbreads Flamb?" would get rid of this message. (cc_util.ash, line 4025)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flambé" to "Sweetbreads Flamb?" would get rid of this message. (cc_community_service.ash, line 639)
Changing "Sacré Mental" to "Sacr? Mental" would get rid of this message. (cc_community_service.ash, line 2236)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flambé" to "Sweetbreads Flamb?" would get rid of this message. (cc_bondmember.ash, line 450)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flambé" to "Sweetbreads Flamb?" would get rid of this message. (cc_ascend.ash, line 6122)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flambé" to "Sweetbreads Flamb?" would get rid of this message. (cc_ascend.ash, line 11252)
Pre Adventure at Noob Cave done, beep.
About to start a combat indirectly at Noob Cave... (2) accesses required.

Visiting a Science Tent

[739] Dr. Gordon Stuart's Science Tent
Encounter: Eldritch Tentacle
Round 0: Disarm wins initiative!
Round 1: As your opponent moves to attack you, Shooooooshiiiiii whispers the exact date and time of its death. It looks at his watch, and doesn't like what it sees.
ccAdvBypass has encountered a combat! (param: '')

[739] Noob Cave
Round 0: Disarm loses initiative!
cc_combatHandler: 0
Round 1: Disarm casts UTENSIL TWIST!
Round 2: Eldritch Tentacle takes 10 damage.
Round 2: You lose 19 hit points
Round 2: Disarm casts UTENSIL TWIST!
Round 3: Eldritch Tentacle takes 9 damage.
Round 3: You lose 16 hit points
Round 3: Disarm casts UTENSIL TWIST!
Round 4: Eldritch Tentacle takes 9 damage.
Round 4: You lose 16 hit points
Round 4: Disarm casts UTENSIL TWIST!
Round 5: Eldritch Tentacle takes 9 damage.
Round 5: You lose 18 hit points
Round 5: Disarm casts ENTANGLING NOODLES!
KoLmafia declares world peace.
Round 6: You lose 17 hit points
Click here to continue in the relay browser.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Dude,

A trick I use that has reduced the number of times people think I have an attitude when I post online, is to include a statement or two that clearly indicates I have read the previous replies and tried what was suggested or ask clarifying questions. When I don't do that people think I am a whiner because my posts can pretty much be summarized as "It Doesn't Work!" and "It Still Doesn't Work But I Won't Tell You What I Have Tried To Make It Work".

While we are talking "attitude" keep in mind that KoLmafia is free and maintained by volunteers who receive no compensation. So any comment that implies a person is entitled to an answer or a fix will eventually piss off the very people who can address the issue. You, so far, have avoided that, but remember that most script authors are also working for free.

So, if you are actually reading responses and trying them, some feedback (besides regurgitating the session log) would be helpful.

It probably doesn't help you that you are trying to use two different scripts and it is not clear which one you are using at any given moment. That matters because the sources of your problems and solutions may be different.

That said, you seem to me to have two general complaints. One is that neither script uses ITOM and other equipment as optimally as you would like. There is no general solution to that. Some of the IOTMs you cite are not directly supported by the scripts. Some of the equipment choices you seem to want made differently are due to a difference of opinion over what is "optimal" in a particular case. The "solution" to these problems almost certainly will require KoLmafia support and/or changes by the script author and/or learning how to make the changes yourself.

The second complaint is that you are losing fights. There are several possibilities here and there are script or KoLmafia settings you can tweak. I'm going to repeat myself but please understand that my patience will be better preserved if you answer my questions before you "It Still Doesn't Work" again.

What are you doing for HP restore? Are you using the KoLmafia settings or Universal Recovery? What are the thresholds for HP restoration? Are there "restore" items/methods checked? Do you have those items and have you allowed KoLmafia to buy them if not? Do you have enough meat on hand to do so?

How are you handling combat? Do you have your own CCS or are you using a consult script or are you expecting whatever the ascension script defaults to?

As you might expect there is some core knowledge people expect others to have before there is any useful/meaningful discussion of KoL, KoLmafia and/or scripting topics. I don't think I have used any jargon or inscrutable topics in my questions. I am assuming you understand what I mean. If it turns out that is not the case, flip it back. Stop asking about running the script and ask "What is a CCS?" or "How do I view my recovery options?" or whatever will clarify what I am saying.

xKiv

keep in mind that KoLmafia is free and maintained by volunteers who receive no compensation.

(and this includes all* player-contributed scripts!)

(* at least I believe it's all of them, turtlemechs and souls notwithstanding)

Visiting a Science Tent

[739] Dr. Gordon Stuart's Science Tent
Round 0: Disarm wins initiative!
Round 1: As your opponent moves to attack you, Shooooooshiiiiii whispers the exact date and time of its death. It looks at his watch, and doesn't like what it sees.
ccAdvBypass has encountered a combat! (param: '')

[739] Noob Cave
Round 0: Disarm loses initiative!
cc_combatHandler: 0
Round 1: Disarm casts UTENSIL TWIST!
Round 2: Eldritch Tentacle takes 10 damage.
Round 2: You lose 19 hit points
Round 2: Disarm casts UTENSIL TWIST!
Round 3: Eldritch Tentacle takes 9 damage.
Round 3: You lose 16 hit points
Round 3: Disarm casts UTENSIL TWIST!
Round 4: Eldritch Tentacle takes 9 damage.
Round 4: You lose 16 hit points
Round 4: Disarm casts UTENSIL TWIST!
Round 5: Eldritch Tentacle takes 9 damage.
Round 5: You lose 18 hit points
Round 5: Disarm casts ENTANGLING NOODLES!
KoLmafia declares world peace.
Round 6: You lose 17 hit points
Click here to continue in the relay browser.

Is this happening elsewhere? The Tentacle fight probably just needs to be gated more carefully (note that the big boss will always randomly crush but without a turn cost at least).

Disarm

@cheesecookie, yes its for all my fights, I was also in the castle in the sky at that time casting utensil twist on giants.

@ frono, Im using cheesecookie's script only, and have tried the relay browser settings, nothing there relates to gear or combat choices...

As I said before I appreciate the time spent by scriptors, just feel I must be missing something crucial to get this to work. I dont need intense optimization but a little bit to save from wearing all moxie gear as a pastamancer, casting utensil twists and dying, etc.. right?

Do I need to edit parts of the script in visual studo or something to get combat to work properly at least?

>What are you doing for HP restore? Are you using the KoLmafia settings or Universal Recovery? What are the thresholds for HP restoration? Are there "restore" items/methods checked? Do you have those items and have you allowed KoLmafia to buy them if not? Do you have enough meat on hand to do so?

How are you handling combat? Do you have your own CCS or are you using a consult script or are you expecting whatever the ascension script defaults to?

To itemize this.. for hp restore, I have enough good gear (kremlins briefcase, tot orphan, 1 astral piece, protonic accelerator pack, etc..) to survive almost every combat and heal to full health. I one shot mostly everything, a boss is 2 shots, even with +ML. The tot heals me after combat.

Kolmafia settings or universal recovery? Unsure what you mean here. I run cc_ascend and have come here to post some issues Ive had with it

Thresholds / restore, unsure what you mean again. If I die due to the script, I fix myself up in relay browser (cc_ascend has stopped)

Im not using CCS, I dont have auto attack enabled, I am quite literally running cc_ascend and posting about my experiences with it here. I am not sure if cc ascend needs other settings in kol mafa itself tweaked to work, and Im starting to think it does, going off your questions?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Ok. I have not run cc-ascend in a while so some of my prior comments are probably not helpful. I also note the lack of a thread on kolmafia.us that lets me immediately find the prerequisites for the script and thus suggest things you might have missed. Which raises the question - what is the URL you are using to get the script and where did you find the URL. The former might inspire me to look at the current code to help with questions and the latter might tell us were some of you expectations could have been better managed.

On the restore questions...

Consider the situation where a character can one shot all opponents but the typical opponent will hit for about 75% of the character's HP. Any time the fight starts when the character is at 74% (or less) HP and loses initiative is a loss for the character. Any fight above 75% is always won. Once you figure this out you are likely to want to take steps to make sure you enter every fight with at least 75% of you HP. KoLmafia can do that for you, if you let it.

In Adventure, there is a tab labelled HP/MP Usage. On that tab you can tell mafia how low your HP (and MP) has to be before it starts trying to recover HP for you automatically. You can also specify how much HP you would like to recover. You can check items that mafia will try and use to recover. It will even buy those items if you allow mafia to buy from the mall or NPC stores.

These are the settings I was asking about with reference to recovery. Setting the thresholds is a tradeoff. If they are too low, you lose a lot of fights. If they are too high you spend meat and some times, for some characters, meat is scarce.

As you might imagine there are opportunities to optimize this - use tiny houses if you need both HP and MO, prefer restore options that are efficient in term of cost per point restored, don't use a 100 point item to restore 49 points, and so on. mafia allows you to specify a script to manage the recovery. (Look at Preferences->Automation to set it), Bale's Universal Recovery script does this so satisfactorily that no one has felt compelled to publish an alternative.

So now you know what the recovery settings are and how to being to manage them.

I won't pursue the combat related items because one of your log snippets suggests cc_ascend is managing combat.

Disarm

Thanks, Ill check it out. Im using cc ascend from here http://alliancefromhell.com/viewtopic.php?t=6363

CODE: SELECT ALL
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/ccascend/code/cc_ascend

I ascended again today, my fourth time. I did not attempt ccascend, mainly because of the combat issue from last time, could not find a solution. Ive managed to get to level 8 on my day 1 without a rollover, so Im happy with that so far, but its taken a long chunk out of my day.

I didn't want to run the risk of getting the same problems as before and no way to fix them internally.. I just want some quick karma to boost me, and I had the time so why not. Ill be back to ccascend as soon as I dont have the time (in coming days)

So as far as ccascend goes, would still like to know how to fix when gear changes are.. strange, and most importantly very odd combat choices leading to death, and not sure how to set a good attack.

Ill delve more in to kol mafia's settings that should help my solo stuff for now

Stokesey

Hi Cheesecookie,

Sorry, this is rather odd, but I have not found another way of contacting you. Could you send me the code for the "alliance from hell"-forums? I would like to ask a few questions about your Ed HC-acension script over there. Cheers.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Hi Cheesecookie,

Sorry, this is rather odd, but I have not found another way of contacting you. Could you send me the code for the "alliance from hell"-forums? I would like to ask a few questions about your Ed HC-acension script over there. Cheers.

You should have an easier time finding that code than Cheesecookie, given that the registration page tells you where to get it from.

Stokesey

You should have an easier time finding that code than Cheesecookie, given that the registration page tells you where to get it from.

You'd think that, right? However, I have no idea how to find that profile in KoL. I asked a couple of times in the newbie-chat, but no reply. Could you help me out? How do I search for another player's profile?

@cheesecookie, yes its for all my fights, I was also in the castle in the sky at that time casting utensil twist on giants.

As I said before I appreciate the time spent by scriptors, just feel I must be missing something crucial to get this to work. I dont need intense optimization but a little bit to save from wearing all moxie gear as a pastamancer, casting utensil twists and dying, etc.. right?

>What are you doing for HP restore? Are you using the KoLmafia settings or Universal Recovery? What are the thresholds for HP restoration? Are there "restore" items/methods checked? Do you have those items and have you allowed KoLmafia to buy them if not? Do you have enough meat on hand to do so?

To itemize this.. for hp restore, I have enough good gear (kremlins briefcase, tot orphan, 1 astral piece, protonic accelerator pack, etc..) to survive almost every combat and heal to full health. I one shot mostly everything, a boss is 2 shots, even with +ML. The tot heals me after combat.

Kolmafia settings or universal recovery? Unsure what you mean here. I run cc_ascend and have come here to post some issues Ive had with it

Thresholds / restore, unsure what you mean again. If I die due to the script, I fix myself up in relay browser (cc_ascend has stopped)

Im not using CCS, I dont have auto attack enabled, I am quite literally running cc_ascend and posting about my experiences with it here. I am not sure if cc ascend needs other settings in kol mafa itself tweaked to work, and Im starting to think it does, going off your questions?

The problem seems to stem more from "I (as in Cheesecookie) do not understand combat as a Pastamancer", than anything else. I was pretty much told that utensil twist wins all and went with that. I never play Pastamancer so I don't know.

cc_ascend ignores restoration settings and disables them for the session. It is not meant to rely on other mafia settings, which was my initial frustration with using some scripts.

It generally doesn't need other settings. So, regarding equipment: The equipment manager is a mess, some code has been written to make the process of fixing that simpler but no idea when I'll have time to work on that further. I can patch in some stuff, to do so, I just need to following information:

For any given slot, what should be equipped and what is actually equipped? There may be multiple answers to this (there should be as it is dependent on when in run).

The script will probably not run the Tater Tot, it is not aware of hp-restoring familiars as that is not something that has come up before.

I also had absolutely no idea what he was asking about.

AlbinoRhino

You'd think that, right? However, I have no idea how to find that profile in KoL. I asked a couple of times in the newbie-chat, but no reply. Could you help me out? How do I search for another player's profile?

Kmail > Write Message > Search Players