Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prefref Plus -- ZLib script settings AND KoLmafia properties manager

That seems like what might happen without jQuery, which comes with ZLib. Try updating ZLib? Check that you have a file called jquery1.10.1.min.js in your relay folder, and that you haven't disabled JavaScript in your browser.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Had jquery1.10.2.min, deleted it, deleted and reinstalled Prefref Plus. Deleted and reinstalled ZLib. All is well. Thanks!

@Pooter: Glad that fixed it! Seems your dependencies may not have installed for whatever reason? Maybe check to make sure CLI Links got installed as well. Check for clilinks.ash and .js in your relay folder and if they're not there, follow the link in my sig for CLI Links.
    Last edited by zarqon; 09-21-2017 at 08:04 PM.

@Pooter: Glad that fixed it! Seems your dependencies may not have installed for whatever reason? Maybe check to make sure CLI Links got installed as well. Check for clilinks.ash and .js in your relay folder MD if they're not there, follow the link in my sig for CLI Links.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Both there, mod date back in 2015. Thanks again, your hard work is appreciated.

In case of a double-misclick, the setting/property's previous value can be found in your CLI output.
    The previous value is not showing up in the CLI, just the name of the setting I deleted. This hasn't been a problem for me so far...

r2 Update

Thanks to swift reports from the people above, we now have the script I intended to release as r1. Changes:

• Don't load your hash as part of the static page build. Instead, AJAX it into a JS variable when we load the page. Now if you get logged out, or login as a different character (the main reason for using the hash to begin with), you will be prompted to reload the relay script, which will make everything work once more.
    • Don't use pwd for passing the hash -- in the event of a mismatch mafia aborts before even running the script. Changed to pass.
    • Previous value information was omitted from the CLI output for deletions -- reversions and edits would print old and new values but deletions were only printing property names. Add previous value information to that output, as advertised.

Rather than bother you with "hash mismatch" messages and prompt you to reload, I'm considering simply automatically reloading. Would that irk anyone?

Enjoy!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

A Note About Documentation

Prefref Plus allows users to add documentation for any setting or property (including mafia properties), which could prove quite handy eventually as more documentation is added. Presently it's a bit inconvenient as you need to manually edit vars_documentation.txt and upload the changes to the Map Manager, but it is possible. It's a string[string, string] map where the indices are <source>, <property name>, where the source is one of ZLib, global, or user. I appreciate any and all help in adding documentation for everything.

Somewhere down the pike I'm going to add a version of setvar() to ZLib that allows the script author to populate the documentation at the time the setting is initialized, but that's not realistically happening in the near future.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

This looks amazing! I can't wait to install when I get home later

Thanks Lyft! Hope it's useful for you.

I recently scraped the Wiki for noncombat titles and added all of them as the documentation for the corresponding choiceAdventure properties. It doesn't explain what any of them are or possible options yet, but it's a start!
    Sig by JakAtk