Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prefref Plus -- ZLib script settings AND KoLmafia properties manager

Lightbulb Prefref Plus -- ZLib script settings AND KoLmafia properties manager

Prefref Plus -- the first of my Reference Plus family of scripts -- is a one-stop manager for all of your ZLib script settings (replacing the old WOSSMAN script) and KoLmafia properties.

What Does It Do?

It displays all your settings and properties in a table like this:

screen-PrefrefPlus.png

Then, like mafia's "prefref" command, you can filter the table based on what you type in the search box. You can also filter the table by data type, daily properties (including those not beginning with an underscore), choiceAdventure properties, and quest properties. Right away, you'll notice that some of them appear in different colors:

• Grey: the setting/property is currently set to its default value.
    • Green: the setting/property has been changed from its default value.
    • Red: the setting/property has no default value. This can happen when a user or script adds a new KoLmafia property using the "set" command, or when a script that initiated a ZLib script setting hasn't been run since the settings revamp of ZLib r32 in May 2017. You can filter the table down to only these by clicking the No Default filter.

Mousing over a property name reveals the property's documentation (if present), default value, and current value. If the value has been changed from the default, it even gives you a diff of the two underneath, so you can quickly see what's changed. For quest properties, a breakdown of each quest step and the text that mafia associates with it are presented in a table. For choiceAdventures, Prefref Plus also gets you started in tracking down the Wiki information for that particular choice with a handy link (this link will hopefully become less important as documentation is added for each property).

Clicking a value will enter Edit Mode. Here you can change any of the settings or properties to a new value. For values with a specified data type such as "item", the browser will helpfully offer auto-complete suggestions as you type. Press Enter to submit your new value, or ESC to cancel Edit Mode. Also, using the icons to the right, you can revert settings or properties to their defaults, or in the case of ZLib script settings and user properties without defaults, delete them entirely. There will be a confirmation that pops up for these cases, to hopefully avoid misclicks. In case of a double-misclick, the setting/property's previous value can be found in your CLI output.

It may load a little slowly the first time you run it each session, but much of the page is built statically so it will load much more quickly after that.

Important Note: If you ever want to interact with the information window that pops up, for example to click a choiceAdventure link or to scroll down to see all 30 steps of the Nemesis quest, you can hold down SHIFT to prevent the window from disappearing while you move your mouse over to it.

Installation

Type this in your CLI:
    Code:
    svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-plus/code/
    As always, Enjoy!

Stay tuned for Itemref Plus and Skillref Plus, coming soon!
    It is my hope that this may be the script that entices Veracity to use one of my scripts! Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by zarqon; 09-19-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Installed this, get the filter screen but nothing below the column headers. Here's the installation dialogue:
    C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\Gaming\KOL\svn\reference-plus
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-plus/code/relay
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-...atables.min.js
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-...match_patch.js
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-...xt-diff.min.js
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-...prefrefplus.js
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-...ay/refplus.css
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-...refrefPlus.ash
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-...pendencies.txt
    https://svn.code.sf.net/p/reference-plus/code
    At revision 1

Successfully checked out working copy.
    Pushing local updates...
    relay_PrefrefPlus.ash => C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\Gaming\KOL\relay\relay_Prefr efPlus.ash
    refplus.css => C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\Gaming\KOL\relay\refplus.css
    prefrefplus.js => C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\Gaming\KOL\relay\prefrefplus .js
    jquery.pretty-text-diff.min.js => C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\Gaming\KOL\relay\jquery.pret ty-text-diff.min.js
    diff_match_patch.js => C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\Gaming\KOL\relay\diff_match_ patch.js
    datatables.min.js => C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\Gaming\KOL\relay\datatables. min.js
    Done.
    Requests complete.

That seems like what might happen without jQuery, which comes with ZLib. Try updating ZLib? Check that you have a file called jquery1.10.1.min.js in your relay folder, and that you haven't disabled JavaScript in your browser.
    Last edited by zarqon; 09-19-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Installed fine for me and I am exploring the possibilities. Thank you.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    There are 69 players more powerful than you.
    Originally Posted by Statistics Leaderboards

Installed fine for me and I am exploring the possibilities. Thank you.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    Same for me. Thanks !

edit: It even recognizes things I've added to defaults.txt in my local build. Sweet...
    Last edited by AlbinoRhino; 09-19-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Same for me. Thanks !

edit: It even recognizes things I've added to defaults.txt in my local build. Sweet...
    Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino View Post
    Code:
            Password hash mismatch
    Path:     "/relay_PrefrefPlus.ash?source=ZLib∝=SlimeTube_min_ml_familiar&which=desc&pwd=hash"
    Password     hash mismatch
    Path:     "/relay_PrefrefPlus.ash?source=ZLib∝=SlimeTube_min_ml_mood&which=desc&pwd=hash"
    Path:     "/relay_PrefrefPlus.ash?source=ZLib∝=SlimeTube_max_ml_familiar&which=desc&pwd=hash"
    Path:     "/relay_PrefrefPlus.ash?source=ZLib∝=SlimeTube_fumble_buffer&which=desc&pwd=hash"
    Path:     "/relay_PrefrefPlus.ash?source=ZLib∝=SlimeTube_fumble_buffer&which=desc&pwd=hash"
    Path:     "/relay_PrefrefPlus.ash?source=ZLib∝=SlimeTube_max_ml_familiar&which=desc&pwd=hash"
    Path:     "/relay_PrefrefPlus.ash?source=ZLib∝=SlimeTube_max_ml_ccs&which=desc&pwd=hash"

Hmmm....doesn't appear that it recognizes when the hash changes during a particular mafia session.

This will happen when mafia (or KoL I suppose) automatically logs you out (not sure what the time limit on this is, but I know it's way too short for me...I get logged out a lot).

This is usually resolved by simply closing any relay browser that was opened before the logout and then opening a new browser post-re-login. Then the mafia browser is aware of the new hash.

I did this but I am still getting the messages above. So it seems that this script specifically is not learning the new hash ?
    Last edited by AlbinoRhino; 11-07-2017 at 01:43 AM.

P.S. The mismatch messages are appearing when hovering over a prop value and the script attempts to draw the popup with the prop info.

Ah yes ... I see that the hash value is being set inside a static structure....
    Last edited by AlbinoRhino; 09-19-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Ah right, I ran into that months back but I'm usually lurking in chat so I don't get logged out and therefore haven't encountered it in so long that I forgot it was an issue I needed to fix before release and wow this sentence is long. Presently the hash is part of the static page build so it doesn't get changed throughout your mafia session. Will have a go at fixing that tomorrow after work.

Great. Thanks again !

edit:
    I guess I need to get into the habit of opening a chat I have no interest in using ! lol

edit2:

Just added chat as a startup tab ... maybe no more logouts !
    Last edited by AlbinoRhino; 09-19-2017 at 08:29 PM.