Bug - Not A Bug Outfit command looking at buffed moxie instead of just base moxie.

icon315

Code:
> outfit war hippy

Putting on outfit: War Hippy Fatigues
You don't have sufficient Moxie to equip the bullet-proof corduroys in this outfit. (70 Moxie required.)
You don't have sufficient Moxie to equip the reinforced beaded headband in this outfit. (70 Moxie required.)

> equip bullet-p

Putting on bullet-proof corduroys...
Equipment changed.

> equip reinf bead

Putting on reinforced beaded headband...
Equipment changed.
My stats at the time were:
Muscle 100 (178)
Myst 279 (179)
Moxie 48 (246)

Darzil

Developer
Looks like a KOL thing when putting on Outfit rather than pieces.
We check you have all the pieces before trying to put them on, but we don't check stat requirements.
That is the error returned by KOL.

Having said that, this has always been something I have a devil of a job replicating, so I could be wrong.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
KoL used to blindly allow you to use stat equalization (specifically: anything that modified the black "unbuffed" stat) plus the outfit equipping mechanism to bypass gear equipping requirements; this was fixed during The Source challenge path (IIRC), since Pasta Thralls could be abused for those purposes. I believe the change affected any sort of stat limiting as well.
> equip time bandit badge
Putting on Time Bandit Badge of Courage...
Equipment changed.

> outfit war hippy
Putting on outfit: War Hippy Fatigues
You don't have sufficient Moxie to equip the bullet-proof corduroys in this outfit. (70 Moxie required.)
You don't have sufficient Mysticality to equip the round purple sunglasses in this outfit. (70 Mysticality required.)
You don't have sufficient Moxie to equip the reinforced beaded headband in this outfit. (70 Moxie required.)

That said, merely debuffing yourself (via, say, beaten up + other similar -% effects) to 1/1/1 isn't enough.