Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Genie

Until today, "genie pocket wish" worked just fine in my breakfast script. Mafia just skips it or something? Has something changed?

Until today, "genie pocket wish" worked just fine in my breakfast script. Mafia just skips it or something? Has something changed?
    Originally Posted by snooty View Post
    A built-in command was added, also using "genie" (because it made sense and I didn't think it was worth avoiding the name conflict with this script). You can switch to "genie item pocket" to use the built-in command, or you can use "genie.ash pocket wish" to keep using the script.

Sweet, thanks for the super swift reply!!

Every time I try to use the genie script, either with the "genie item pocket" command or "genie.ash pocket wish", I get the following output:

> genie item pocket

Bad item value: "pocket wish" (genie.ash, line 1827)
    Loading character status...
    Requests complete.

> genie.ash pocket wish

Bad item value: "pocket wish" (genie.ash, line 1827)
    Loading character status...
    Requests complete.

Also, when I went in and used the genie bottle through the browser, I noticed I got the following output:

Using 1 genie bottle.

Encounter: Rubbed it the Right Way
    Bad effect value: "Meteor Showered" (choice.1267.ash, line 4003)
    Encounter: Rubbed it the Right Way
    Unknown item found: pocket wish (9537, 560865539)

I've also never seen the overlay, despite restarting Mafia and refreshing the browser window. How can I fix any/all of this?

Every time I try to use the genie script, either with the "genie item pocket" command or "genie.ash pocket wish", I get the following output:
    Originally Posted by BlueArmyMan View Post
    You need to update KoLmafia.

Much better; thank you!

Is there anyway to get a complete list of what is possible for wishing? Is it just creatures that are able to be copied? If that is the case does mafia track that?

Sadly, no, that would be easy. There's a spreadsheet on the forums somewhere where people are reporting failed and successful wishes (both for monsters and for effects), but that hinges on people trying and reporting their findings for some obscure monster/effect.
    Genie.ash has built-in lists of monsters and effects that have been reported as unavailable, but that is only as accurate as far as people actually telling goes, and as such, just as speculative as the above spreadsheet. (Though, I have seen cases of people getting confused/frustrated because an effect/monster showed up in the list and wouldn't happen, leading them to think they were doing something wrong).

And on that note, Ezandora: none of the war heroes can be wished for.