Rollover Management

TaPol

Hi, Thanks so much for this script. I love it and use it every day.
Today I have been getting the following message and the script will not run.

Cannnot apply operator && to ( have_familiar() && have_familiar() ) (boolean) and get_property() (string) (Rollover Management.ash, line 73)

The below shows each time also, but doesn't seem to cause a problem. Just thought I would include it while I was here. :)

Changing "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" to "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" would get rid of this message (Rollover Management.ash, line 60)

Thanks again, TaPol :D

Pazleysox

Cannnot apply operator && to ( have_familiar() && have_familiar() ) (boolean) and get_property() (string) (Rollover Management.ash, line 73)

Changing "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" to "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" would get rid of this message (Rollover Management.ash, line 60)

The problem should be fixed.

The Miniature Sword & Martini Guy is a mafia issue. It has been discussed in this forum already.

GwynMyrddin

Not sure if this is still being maintained or not, but it's been a lifesaver so thank you! I noticed one strange bug that literally just started for me in the last few days. The script no longer seems to be recognizing when the specialty bounty has been turned in. I've been getting the "You can still grab a Filthy Lucre (speciality)" message even though I've turned in the bounty and received my lucre. Not sure what's changed but I've been noticing it over at least the past two or three days - I don't always do the specialty bounty depending on if I have the item needed or if it's available cheaply, so it may have started even earlier. It's not a huge issue, obviously - it's easy to ignore - but I thought I'd mention it.

Pazleysox

Not sure if this is still being maintained or not, but it's been a lifesaver so thank you! I noticed one strange bug that literally just started for me in the last few days. The script no longer seems to be recognizing when the specialty bounty has been turned in. I've been getting the "You can still grab a Filthy Lucre (speciality)" message even though I've turned in the bounty and received my lucre. Not sure what's changed but I've been noticing it over at least the past two or three days - I don't always do the specialty bounty depending on if I have the item needed or if it's available cheaply, so it may have started even earlier. It's not a huge issue, obviously - it's easy to ignore - but I thought I'd mention it.
I haven't done a bounty in.... Umm... Roughly a year after he was released... I'll look into this though.
EDIT: Easy bounty done, still have hard, and special available...
I switched it to check specialty first. I finished all bounty today, lets see if that fixes the problem.

I'm 2 computers past the last time I updated this file, and I don't play anymore, so I'll upload the fix here.

Attachments

• Rollover Management.ash
    72.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: