Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Rollover Management

I'm running into more case-sensitivity problems like the one you saw earlier invoking Snojo.

Line 249: 'Witchess_solver.ash' should be 'witchess_solver.ash'
    Line 267: 'call farfuture mall' should be 'call FarFuture mall'
    Line 322: 'call briefcase.ash unlock' should be 'call Briefcase.ash unlock'

Those changes seemed to work for me, YMMV.

I'm running into more case-sensitivity problems like the one you saw earlier invoking Snojo.

Line 249: 'Witchess_solver.ash' should be 'witchess_solver.ash'
    Line 267: 'call farfuture mall' should be 'call FarFuture mall'
    Line 322: 'call briefcase.ash unlock' should be 'call Briefcase.ash unlock'

Those changes seemed to work for me, YMMV.
    Originally Posted by Zheel View Post
    Noted, and fixed.

thanks for the additions and fixes. This is really great. A few things:

1. Is it possible to move the preferences outside of the script itself and into another file which the script creates if doesn't exist, but is not downloaded from the svn? A few scripts already do that like OCD inventory. At the moment every time the script updates it resets settings to default.

Code:
    set_property("ps_rollover", "turns");             // set this to TURNS for rollover turns or PVP for pvp fights
    it says TURNS but looking at the default it is actually turns, all lower case. does case matter on this one? I tested lower case pvp and it worked but I haven't tested all upper case.

3. this is a really minor thing, but the in script versioning history is now missing v1.08 and higher changelog. (it used to actually have a v1.08 in r19).

Code:
    You haven't used all of your free disco rests
    my free rests are not from disco. at the moment my free rests only come from http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Dog_Tired

5. when doing pvp OR adventure optimizing, it would be great if afterwards it tried to fill in the empty slots with the other option. that is, lets say I am doing pvp optimization. It equips my +3 pvp pants, +2 pvp shirt, and 3 bonus PVP accessories. This leaves the hat, back, and weapon slots empty. I actually have a +3 adventures item for the hat slot, which would have been nice to equip since said slot is open.
    If you are using mafia's built in maximizer (since it does show recent searches for stuff I never put down, I am assuming the script called it) than the way to do it is to first run the one you don't want to focus on. That is, if you set it to turns then do
    a. maximizer equip all: adventures -tie
    b. maximizer equip all: pvp -tie
    With the -tie it will (barring a bug) not unequip the prior items which gave bonus. So the end result of the above is that pvp is prioritized while adventures used for the otherwise empty slots
    Last edited by taltamir; 04-18-2018 at 04:18 PM.

thanks for the additions and fixes. This is really great. A few things:

1. Is it possible to move the preferences outside of the script itself and into another file which the script creates if doesn't exist, but is not downloaded from the svn? A few scripts already do that like OCD inventory. At the moment every time the script updates it resets settings to default.
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    I fixed this in v1.09 I noticed it wouldn't change to +pvp gear when I set it, and the settings were changing back to +turns. It should be working properly now. If it's not let me know, and I'll look further into it.

Code:
    set_property("ps_rollover", "turns");             // set this to TURNS for rollover turns or PVP for pvp fights
    it says TURNS but looking at the default it is actually turns, all lower case. does case matter on this one? I tested lower case pvp and it worked but I haven't tested all upper case.
    I fixed the wording to show all lower case, to avoid any confusion.

3. this is a really minor thing, but the in script versioning history is now missing v1.08 and higher changelog. (it used to actually have a v1.08 in r19).
    fixed. I thought I had fixed this yesterday, not sure what happened. lol

Code:
    You haven't used all of your free disco rests
    my free rests are not from disco. at the moment my free rests only come from http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Dog_Tired
    Strange, because Mafia looks at your campground to find if you have disco rests.
    Code:
    [line 423]
    body = visit_url("campground.php");
    [line 435]
    if(contains_text(body,"_free.gif")) { print_html("You haven't used all of your <font color=FF0000>free disco rests</font>"); }
    5. when doing pvp OR adventure optimizing, it would be great if afterwards it tried to fill in the empty slots with the other option. that is, lets say I am doing pvp optimization. It equips my +3 pvp pants, +2 pvp shirt, and 3 bonus PVP accessories. This leaves the hat, back, and weapon slots empty. I actually have a +3 adventures item for the hat slot, which would have been nice to equip since said slot is open.
    If you are using mafia's built in maximizer (since it does show recent searches for stuff I never put down, I am assuming the script called it) than the way to do it is to first run the one you don't want to focus on. That is, if you set it to turns then do
    a. maximizer equip all: adventures -tie
    b. maximizer equip all: pvp -tie
    With the -tie it will (barring a bug) not unequip the prior items which gave bonus. So the end result of the above is that pvp is prioritized while adventures used for the otherwise empty slots
    Done. I'll upload it as v1.10