Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollover Management

Thank you for fixing those issues.
    Oh, according to the timestamp you said you fixed it 2 days ago. But I just go prompted to fight the chateau monster again even though I don't have access to it, has the SVN been updated with the fixed version?
    I just ran a forced SVN check (showing the script is at r15), and then tested my MP and it still burns my MP below 50% remaining too.
    Originally Posted by taltamir View Post
    Heh, I clicked the wrong button. It's at revision 16 now, the update has been updated.

Heh, I clicked the wrong button. It's at revision 16 now, the update has been updated.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    cool, it updated.
    what is this new "Ezandora-Briefcase-branches-Release" dependency it installed? It's description, author, and category in the script management window are all blank.

Its for the "KGB". Kremlins Greatest Briefcase.

latest version is again wasting all my MP. which is quite detrimental very early in a run when it is expensive to restore it.

latest version is again wasting all my MP. which is quite detrimental very early in a run when it is expensive to restore it.
    Edit line 26:
    PHP Code:
        if(get_property("ps_manaburn") == "");    {set_property ("ps_manaburn""true");    }                // set this to false if you don't want to burn your free MP restorers - TRUE SETTING WILL NOT USE MEAT! 
    and change true to false. That should stop the script from burning your MP, and will allow you to do it manually.

Edit line 26:
    PHP Code:
        if(get_property("ps_manaburn") == "");    {set_property ("ps_manaburn""true");    }                // set this to false if you don't want to burn your free MP restorers - TRUE SETTING WILL NOT USE MEAT! 
    and change true to false. That should stop the script from burning your MP, and will allow you to do it manually.
    just to clarify, that line will stop all MP spending? because it says burn free MP restorers. Ideally it would use those up. but last time it just repeatedly cast that 1 MP buff until I was at 0/65 MP while stating it expect me to gain 25 MP overnight.

just to clarify, that line will stop all MP spending? because it says burn free MP restorers. Ideally it would use those up. but last time it just repeatedly cast that 1 MP buff until I was at 0/65 MP while stating it expect me to gain 25 MP overnight.
    That is correct. It will set that part of the script to stop using MP to restore buffs.

That is correct. It will set that part of the script to stop using MP to restore buffs.
    alright, thank you. I have done so.

Also, I noticed latest build of mafia is giving me these warnings for rollover management script:
    Code:
    Changing "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" to "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" would get rid of this message. (Rollover Management.ash, line 44)
    WARNING: Unreachable code (Rollover Management.ash, line 355)

On I boris run I get
    "You can still use your Fax Machine"

However, Avatar runs can't use the fax machine.
    http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/.../A_Fax_Machine

Boris didn't trust technology. You don't trust it either.

Jarlsberg was more into magic than technology.

Have you ever seen a cool person use a fax machine? I didn't think so.

On I boris run I get
    "You can still use your Fax Machine"

However, Avatar runs can't use the fax machine.
    http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/.../A_Fax_Machine
    I'll look into this, and send an update soon. Thank you.

I've updated the script. Check the first post.
    Last edited by Pazleysox; 03-30-2018 at 01:06 AM.